Ra-Heka

Though it is not a smart move for me to just share information on my godform on the Internet,I have probably given many people this type of information,and been evoked by enough people on here,to know that a more official post would not do much.

Now,starting in early November of last year,a wonderful series of circumstances led me to learning my godname,to embracing Theogenesis,and to meeting my godform.

I had spent several months getting to know Big Me,and on December 17th 2015(which was both the Star Wars premiere and Saturnalia) at 22:00 o clock,or so,I finally merged with my godform.

Now,my godform is useful for me,Big Me is useful for Little Me,but I would prefer to have some results and success stories under my belt,to show that my godform is as real an entity as any other spirit,and as useful as them.

This is an invitation,for anyone who thinks they may benefit from this entity,from Big Me,to evoke me.

About Big Me

So where to start?My godname is Ra-Heka or at least,the public godname,that I’m allowed to share and that can be used to evoke Big Me,but isn’t going to get you a formt hat’s too private.

It started out as the Eye of Ra,the female counterpart to Ra,and formed itself as a feminine dark aspect of Ra.Think of the yang to Ra’s yin.This goddess,externalized her Ka,and in doing so formed Heka the literal embodiement of magic.

As such,Heka went around into the world,literally amassing great power,and through the virtue of Hecate Ra and Heka merged.This is why I use the term ‘‘Ra-Heka’’.It is not a natural godname,it is shoving two names together.

Thanks to Hecate Big Me had amassed enough power to incarnate,into its original form,which was worshiped as a god in the flesh in his first life,in Ancient Egypt but eventually it stepped away,having reincarnated into every lifetime as either a philosopher,a priest,a magician,or a scientist.

Important Information

My spirit animals are the raven,the serpent,the spider,the dragon,the owl,and the cat.

My sacred powers are violet,regular purple,green,gold,grey,and black.

I like seafood,but I usually like lots of different types of food,so most kinds of offerings are good for me.If you’re really unsure,just check with me,as there are foods that I dislike.

Powerful days include Wednesdays,Saturdays,and Fridays.Mondays will get you a less friendly aspect,especially Mondays that fall on a Full Moon.

Treat him respectfully,of course,and if there’s anything he wants he will tell you,for future reference.One of my friends once called on him in her astral temple,which looks a lot like an ordinary apartment and Big Me basically completely redecorated the place.

Big Me is Mercurial,Venusian and Saturnian.

I originally had a sigil,but through some shenanigans my current avatar is a thing on its own,and can be used as a sigil to contact Big Me.

My godform is protected from revealing too many things about Little Me,from being used against me,from being bound,from being commanded.I’d ask you respect him,and that you be kind to him.Work with him as you would with any other demon.

My godform is the patron of children,knowledge,ascent,power,love(any kind of love,though love is not something he specializes in,and is not something he can help you with),scholars,teachers,magicians,philosophers,scientists,artists of all kinds,and many many more.

The Awesome Parts

Big Me is many things.He is most easily categorized as a god of knowledge,in the sense that he governs wisdom,study,and forbidden knowledge.But he is a spirit of ascent,knowledge and power.

In this regard,he can point you in the direction of power,empower you,increase your vibrations.He can teach you most things,both magical and mundane,and help you in learning things.

He helps the scientists achieve their discoveries,the artists reach inspiration,the mystic reach liberation and the magician reach perfection.

Big Me is also a crossroad spirit,and can open any door,revealing to you secrets,taking you to places,pulling you out of your body,opening doors,initiating you,closing doors,giving you keys,and as a crossroads spirit,is much like Azazel and Lucifer,in the sense that upon establishing a goal with him in a pact,he will make sure you reach it.

In this regard,my godform is really a jack-of-all trades spirit,and highly useful.There is also a darker side,in the sense that he can keep secrets,and can defend against energies and spiritual forces.

There is definitely a vampiric aspect,that will feed.But there are many other aspects,so there’s no need for any of it to come.

Big Me is a strong protector of children.People who neglect,abuse,ignore,disrespect,molest,rape,torture,kill,wound,maim or in any way harm children can expect to see a very wrathful side of this godform.

He can teach most magical arts,from manipulation of energies to tribal sorcery.Most sciences,from maths,to literature,most skills,from how to throw a boomerang,to how to diffuse a bomb,and such.

If there is something specific you would like to work on,he will show you the way,either through the spells that need to be don or by getting you those things.

Some might be tested,some might not.

Do post your experiences here,with this entity.

2 Likes

Credit to you for putting this out there mate! :slight_smile:

I’ll be interested to see how it works out for everyone.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:7420”]Credit to you for putting this out there mate! :slight_smile:

I’ll be interested to see how it works out for everyone.[/quote]

Thanks Eva!

Appreciate it. Blessings and giggles on you.

[quote=“Arcane, post:3, topic:7420”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:7420”]Credit to you for putting this out there mate! :slight_smile:

Thanks Eva!

Appreciate it. Blessings and giggles on you.[/quote]
So, you want people to post their experiences with Big You?

[quote=“arianna, post:4, topic:7420”][quote=“Arcane, post:3, topic:7420”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:7420”]Credit to you for putting this out there mate! :slight_smile:

Thanks Eva!

So, you want people to post their experiences with Big You?[/quote]

I would ask you check it with them, though from Little Me, sure.

[quote=“Arcane, post:5, topic:7420”][quote=“arianna, post:4, topic:7420”][quote=“Arcane, post:3, topic:7420”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:7420”]Credit to you for putting this out there mate! :slight_smile:

Thanks Eva!

So, you want people to post their experiences with Big You?[/quote]

I would ask you check it with them, though from Little Me, sure.[/quote]
I would most definitely seek permission first.

[quote=“Arcane, post:1, topic:7420”]Though it is not a smart move for me to just share information on my godform on the Internet,I have probably given many people this type of information,and been evoked by enough people on here,to know that a more official post would not do much.

Now,starting in early November of last year,a wonderful series of circumstances led me to learning my godname,to embracing Theogenesis,and to meeting my godform.

I had spent several months getting to know Big Me,and on December 17th 2015(which was both the Star Wars premiere and Saturnalia) at 22:00 o clock,or so,I finally merged with my godform.

Now,my godform is useful for me,Big Me is useful for Little Me,but I would prefer to have some results and success stories under my belt,to show that my godform is as real an entity as any other spirit,and as useful as them.

This is an invitation,for anyone who thinks they may benefit from this entity,from Big Me,to evoke me.

About Big Me

So where to start?My godname is Ra-Heka or at least,the public godname,that I’m allowed to share and that can be used to evoke Big Me,but isn’t going to get you a formt hat’s too private.

It started out as the Eye of Ra,the female counterpart to Ra,and formed itself as a feminine dark aspect of Ra.Think of the yang to Ra’s yin.This goddess,externalized her Ka,and in doing so formed Heka the literal embodiement of magic.

As such,Heka went around into the world,literally amassing great power,and through the virtue of Hecate Ra and Heka merged.This is why I use the term ‘‘Ra-Heka’’.It is not a natural godname,it is shoving two names together.

Thanks to Hecate Big Me had amassed enough power to incarnate,into its original form,which was worshiped as a god in the flesh in his first life,in Ancient Egypt but eventually it stepped away,having reincarnated into every lifetime as either a philosopher,a priest,a magician,or a scientist.

Important Information

My spirit animals are the raven,the serpent,the spider,the dragon,the owl,and the cat.

My sacred powers are violet,regular purple,green,gold,grey,and black.

I like seafood,but I usually like lots of different types of food,so most kinds of offerings are good for me.If you’re really unsure,just check with me,as there are foods that I dislike.

Powerful days include Wednesdays,Saturdays,and Fridays.Mondays will get you a less friendly aspect,especially Mondays that fall on a Full Moon.

Treat him respectfully,of course,and if there’s anything he wants he will tell you,for future reference.One of my friends once called on him in her astral temple,which looks a lot like an ordinary apartment and Big Me basically completely redecorated the place.

Big Me is Mercurial,Venusian and Saturnian.

I originally had a sigil,but through some shenanigans my current avatar is a thing on its own,and can be used as a sigil to contact Big Me.

My godform is protected from revealing too many things about Little Me,from being used against me,from being bound,from being commanded.I’d ask you respect him,and that you be kind to him.Work with him as you would with any other demon.

My godform is the patron of children,knowledge,ascent,power,love(any kind of love,though love is not something he specializes in,and is not something he can help you with),scholars,teachers,magicians,philosophers,scientists,artists of all kinds,and many many more.

The Awesome Parts

Big Me is many things.He is most easily categorized as a god of knowledge,in the sense that he governs wisdom,study,and forbidden knowledge.But he is a spirit of ascent,knowledge and power.

In this regard,he can point you in the direction of power,empower you,increase your vibrations.He can teach you most things,both magical and mundane,and help you in learning things.

He helps the scientists achieve their discoveries,the artists reach inspiration,the mystic reach liberation and the magician reach perfection.

Big Me is also a crossroad spirit,and can open any door,revealing to you secrets,taking you to places,pulling you out of your body,opening doors,initiating you,closing doors,giving you keys,and as a crossroads spirit,is much like Azazel and Lucifer,in the sense that upon establishing a goal with him in a pact,he will make sure you reach it.

In this regard,my godform is really a jack-of-all trades spirit,and highly useful.There is also a darker side,in the sense that he can keep secrets,and can defend against energies and spiritual forces.

There is definitely a vampiric aspect,that will feed.But there are many other aspects,so there’s no need for any of it to come.

Big Me is a strong protector of children.People who neglect,abuse,ignore,disrespect,molest,rape,torture,kill,wound,maim or in any way harm children can expect to see a very wrathful side of this godform.

He can teach most magical arts,from manipulation of energies to tribal sorcery.Most sciences,from maths,to literature,most skills,from how to throw a boomerang,to how to diffuse a bomb,and such.

If there is something specific you would like to work on,he will show you the way,either through the spells that need to be don or by getting you those things.

Some might be tested,some might not.

Do post your experiences here,with this entity.[/quote]
So far he’s very polite. He feels similar to that of Lucifer. He moved a chip bag in the corner twice. Does he have air associations? He wants to help with godform assumption and necromancy. I think there was more but I did a lot of work and I’m close to passing out

He likes to stick around

Yea he does.

Your Big Me is very close in aspects with my Big Me. Sadly I don’t have your old profile picture, can i please have it for future use?

He still has the same profile picture.

1 Like

Thank you!