Quickfire method to make an annoying problem go away

Ok, so I have a little problem that is almost solved but is taking a long time.
My grandmother has 4 insurance policies that she does not want anymore cause she realized that the insurance company is taking her for a ride. Now I got everything done, all papers submitted, all permissions granted, but this is the last phase of the process and it needs to be sped up, like, completed within the next 3 days.
I apologize if this seems like a weird thing to post about but I am definitely tired of my grandmother having to wait for her money.
Any entities come to mind, any spells, anything?

2 Likes

Allow me to give you some mundane advice if you will. If you live in the US, report the company to the BBB. When filing the report, put down your gran’s policy number and all other info. State just how much swindling the insurance company is doing to a senior citizen.

You’ll get a call ASAP from an executive. And they’ll sort it all out for you.

4 Likes

Dont live in the US, otherwise I would have done that. Besides this thing is over and I hate having to call on entities for trivial problems, but no choice.

1 Like

And by law they have to clear it, the guy in question is delaying, I would like to give him a “gentle nudge” if you will…

1 Like

Call on King Belial and Andromalius.

2 Likes

Any advice for an impromptu ritual, with what I have on hand?

Look up his sigil And copy it to the best of your ability, gaze at it and repeat this over and over until you know hes there …

Lirach tasa
Vefa wehl
King Belial.

How do I know if he is there? And the enn for Andromalius? Thank you btw.

1 Like

When a spirit enters the room, it usually manifest as a thick energy, the exact texture and feel of the energy varies, its varies in nature depending on which specific type of entetity you are calling and who it is, the intensity of the pressure depends on it’s power from my experience, if you have developed your psychic faculties you’ll most likely feel this building quite the momentum, very powerful spirits appear behind not as powerful spirits usually appears infront of you. If you haven’t then you may get the sense or a feeling that you are not alone and any impressions, feelings or thoughts should be recorded & taken notes of as you ask for the question/service aloud.

Note: A quick meditation session to quiet your mind before the evocation may help you to hear the voice of the spirit or better. Or take a walk outside for atleast half an hour as was suggested to me a while back, it worked wonders.

Evoking in nature: sometimes evoking a spirit outside helps with tis manifestaion, the locale depends on the spirit, you may get a feeling you need to go somewhere & when you find the right place you’ll most likely feel that you needed to be there.

To help with communication evoke the spirit near running water, the best would be a river or stream, if thatä’s not an option find a place where you cna just sit down and listen to the world around you.

Note: While evoking in nature you’re most likely going to notice manifestations in the form of: the wind and weather picking up or behaving a little odd. The birds might stop singing, ravens or birds fly over your head as perhaps ask something, winds playing in the trees around all of a sudden after you’ve asked your questions/favors, etc. when you for example call the name of the said spirits or ask them a question.

If the ritual was successful you’ll most likely feel a sense of relief after you’ve asked for the request and dimissied the spirit.

5 Likes

Yep … Some need as much open height possible to appear visibly. Watch clouds as well. Get lots of incense and burn it outdoors (safely) on a still day.

2 Likes

I have incense sticks, but I wont be able to perform the evocation outside, I’ll do it in my room.

1 Like

I’ll do it tonight, and what about Andromalius?

I will meditate before the evocation as you advised, I will do it tonight as you advised.

1 Like

Search for Andromalius enn on here.

1 Like

I fell asleep yesterday, chanting King Belial’s enn, today evening I met someone while buying cigarettes who works in the same insurance company where my grandmother has her policies, he used to work at Nestle, something told me to ask him where he works now, LIC, he said, I asked him again, LIC he repeated, quickly hiding my surprise, I proceeded to inform him of the problem, stuff to say to manipulate him started flooding into my mind, I got him card and number and he promised to help and also gave me advice. HAIL KING BELIAL!! @Fuego1 @Niwo390

3 Likes

Really well done, I take it the evocation succesful then? :wink:

2 Likes

Yup, still working towards getting the job done, but getting there.

2 Likes

Great job, really keep it up and the results and eventually blow your mind. :wink:

1 Like

One thing I look for are unnecessary changes to smoke or flame. With King Belial, you may notice the twin angels in the Chariot of fire, where the candle flame is split in two.

1 Like

Today morning on his advice, I went to the Divisional office, the truth came out, the file was signed, and had been a few days ago, apparently they misplaced the file, they frantically started searching for it, they found it, then the woman assured me that the file would be sent to the zonal office today itself. Meanwhile the guy I met told me to keep him posted, and then he might be able to help.

2 Likes