Quick Way to Kill Someone Magically

Hello everyone, I need your help. I’m not sure if this category gets flooded with these types of posts or not, but here I go. There is someone in my life I need dead for my own sanity, this person is abusive and has caused me great pain for years, and I want them permanently gone from my life as soon as possible. To me, they are irredeemable and there is nothing they could do for me to forgive them.

Their suffering pre-death is not a priority for me. Immense suffering for them would be a great bonus, but not if it greatly impedes on the speed of death. An example would be that I completely fine with them being impaled and painfully bleeding out, but not okay with, say, undiagnosed stage four cancer which will take a few months to kill them. I would consider myself extremely new to magick and the occult, though I do know some basic energy work from Robert Bruce’s Astral Dynamics 2E, though I’m not sure how helpful that would be.

Any help is much appreciated, and before anyone asks, yes, I will be making an introductory post.

2 Likes

Welcome @GenericEdgyName It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

PS: And yes, posts like yours are very common here. so avail yourself of the search function.

I’ve set up my introductory post, if you want to look for it. And I will use the search function to attempt to find something that could suit me best, however I would like to get answers here as well to any who would be so kind as to help.

1 Like

I’m interested in this and look forward to the answers you receive. I’m in a similar boat, enduring torture from these two people day after day, and I know I’m not the only one. Maybe we can get a group working going?

1 Like

Respectfuly, if you consider yourself extremely new to magick and the occult as you stated, you are setting yourself up for failure or much worse. The LHP is not to be taken lightly and there is such a thing as blow back. It’s happened to me more than once. You don’t want something evil controling your every waking moment because you did some ill advised work without even knowing the basics of HOW it works.

The elders here and many others have given me great advice and I’ve learned so much from them. I appreciate your eagerness as I was once like you, wanting to jump in head first. I suggest you read through this forum and learn as a student first as I did. Learning the fundementals is your first step. You can’t just buy a guitar never having played one and expect to be a rock star the next day. I wish you luck.

5 Likes

There is no quick way in magick for such. I tried. still not getting my results. lol. maybe them suffering (that’s possible) but not full blown kill fatality move like Mortal Kombat finisher. haha. Never heard of instant death with magick before. It takes time and effort to some degree in my opinion.

1 Like

Yes and that really,really sucks!!!

There is a spell that achieves this end but it relies on sympathic puppet magic.

Ask to get rid of target: Leraje
Tezrian
Sonnillion

Than target Assassination: Stygal
Andras
Beelzebub

5 Likes

I understand, should I simply continue to practice energy work for the time being? I’ve also heard of setting up an “astral temple” since physically I’m a little restricted and can’t do any elaborate rituals here, and I’ve heard people say you can do them in a mental space, if created correctly, and it will achieve the same effect.

I came up with an idea that I would like to hear everyone’s thoughts on as well, whenever I feel angry or hateful, would meditating on these emotions and directing them into the intention of the target dying achieve anything?

Well. That’s essentially the start of how you push your energy at a target, so it won’t hurt. But like others have said, it’s unlikely to lead in the targets demise all on its own as a beginner.

1 Like

What did you do, may I ask? EA’s book on baneful magic opens the subject up for beginners, and he seems to feel it’s easier than a lot of magic out there. Granted, it is only one book I’m referencing here.

It’s like a safety button. TO make sure your not trigger happy. This way , there is time for you to think if you really want to magickally harm someone. If it was so easy to kill in an instant with magick, all my troubles would be gone. I would of done it on those that mess up the country for all the common folks. why do they have to sacrifice the good people for their gain?

1 Like

Try putting baneful energy into their hearts with the intent of manifesting a heart attack.

3 Likes

Evoke Nemisis and ask her to fulfill your hearts desire

1 Like

DungeonMaster, Years ago, I started asking Andras to kill the boyfriend of an ex without knowing how to do it properly. I had a few months of black figures in my room, sickness, no sleep, waking nightmares and general bad luck. A friend came and cleansed my house and myself. She explained how to go about it the right way. Knowledge is worth more than gold.

3 Likes

tell that to the newbies here casting spell left and right without basics. You know who you are. lol Always wanting instant result without learning effort jumping right into casting trying to go the shortcut way. Yes. that’s you. haha.

2 Likes

Lol, wisepup! Let them have something hold them down and rub both arms so hard they think their skin will come off! That was truly terrifying. I was completely sober also. I know better now.

3 Likes

we don’t need more crazies. we have enough as you can tell from the current violence in the usa. Not like they will heed my warning anyways. Children in adult bodies still act like children. :man_shrugging: maybe 1 out of 10000 will listen and it is worth the warning. lol Saving that ONE is worth it. haha. In magick, a rookie mistake can cost them their life. They might be possess for a long time. who knows…? It’s not like a mistake in a video game where you can restart. lol

1 Like

I agree 100%. I lurked here for a while before becoming a member. I learned from the ground up and it’s an on going process, a lifestyle. I’m not a Living God yet, but I do listen and practice the way the elders here suggest. It works for me and I know I will only get more powerful.

3 Likes