Quick Spirit manifestation question

When doing evocation, does the spirit have to appear in the incense smoke? Or can it also appear in the blue or purple ethereal energy produced by concentration of vision on one point? Kinda like scrying in the open air.

1 Like

In my experiences they kinda do what they want. I have had them manifest in the smoke or in the mirror or just standing there when I wasn’t even calling them. If you can meditate to the point you make that energy manifest, they can certainly use it and manifest that way. Just my humble opinion and observation but, take from it what you will.

4 Likes

Thanks, I’m glad to hear it. I was just doing opened eyed meditation. I had condensed that energy in front of me, using my inner vision to project geometrical shapes in it. I was just watching my creations float in front of me, out of no where an entity appeared in front of me. Don’t know who it was. A few moments before he appeared, I heard a low rumbley voice say" everyday people". Kinda sarcastic like lol. Anyway thanks for your reply.

2 Likes

They do say funny snarky things! I actually heard something as I was reading your question! I forget what it was but it made me laugh. Your energy called someone who was like, oh… not trying to call me… and I’m out.

The fact remains that you saw and heard him! That is awesome! You are not just another “everyday people!” I’d call him again and see who it was. But that is just me and I tend to be a pain! lol!

2 Likes

You are very sweet, thanks for your advice. I’m planing on evoking Belial soon , so I’ll put all this to the test lol.

1 Like

Awesome! Let me know how it goes!!

1 Like