Quick Question About Crystals + Entities

Is there like a place I can go that tells you what crystal is connected to what entity or which crystal each one likes more than another?

1 Like

Liber 777 by Aleister Crowley, it has a table of crystals, the numbers represent the 32 paths of the Tree of Life, so the crystal next to the number is asociated with that path, from that you can relate the crystals to entities and more things.

2 Likes

There are many books and articles about these correspondences.

1 Like

There’s a few posts here that some very respected members made that lists some when they worked with certain entities. I believe I’ve seen them from C.Kendall, Xag_Darklight. There’s a thread that gas to do with all kinds of crystals to if memory serves correct.

1 Like

I can’t seem to find anything for Baphomet specifically though…I’m also unsure of where Baphomet would be in the Quilphoth. :frowning:

Let me dig around see if I can help you.

Crystals aren’t inherently connected to entities. It’s more personal preference. As Onyx and Obsidian I personally link to dark element energy beings (demons, shadow people, etc) Opal and diamond to light elemental energy beings (angels, light elementals, etc) list goes on.

2 Likes