Quick dream help

Ok so before i lose memory of this…

In this dream i go over to a frineds house. A relatively new frineds house. But when i get to his house it gets weird. His entire family is wearing goth/formal attire. All adorned with little nicknacks and projects. The thing about this family was that they were magic users. Im going to go over the most sybolic part only btw. I get to know his father/head of the house. I ask if he can teach me more about his magic. He offers to teach me a teleportation spell of some sort. I sit in a circle with my friend, his sister, and his father. He doesnt tell me how to do it, but shows me. We lock hands and suddenly out of no where his father says “in the name of jesus christ” and some other words i couldnt understand. I get the thought in my head that his father is communicating me where i wanted to go. I pictured my dad sleeping and he said “everyone lay back quick and stretch your arms and legs out fully. When your ready, reach further.” Suddenly something snaps and im beign thrown ibto a new directions ive never experienced before. I cant even describe the direction i noved into. It was a fall or a forward motion, but a inward maybe? Well we land on my dads bed and it wakes him up obviously. Hes confused running around wondering why 3 people are duddenly in his bed. Theres more to the dream but i cant recall the details at the moment. When i wake up, im unbelievably drained. I feel like the dream is calling me back into its world.

My questions i have are:

What is a magician wearing mime-like makup called?

Any symbolism im missing here?

What could this mean going forward for me?

Why would he use Jesus’s name? I have 0 influence from christianity. I respect thier belief but i stay away from it.

Im gonna pull cards but id love to fall back asleep and meet them again. I also have to work so neither of those are a option at the moment.

2 Likes

It’s difficult for others to decipher the symbolism as it is likely unique to you or the spirits you have around you and the magick you have done with them. It could also just be brain noise, but all things considered it’s pretty unlikely given it seems to be a magickal dream.

All you can really do is meditate on the dream and see what ideas emerge. Maybe it was just a way of showing you a dream control technique. I can’t really say as it wasn’t my dream.

1 Like