Questions :)

Hi everyone, I hope yall r doing great… I have a few questions that may seem quite funny or ridiculous to some of you but ima still ask anyway…
Being in the LHP

*Am I allowed to worship and evoke Ma Kali?
*Can I still practice white magick?
*Can I work with angels and demons together or is that a no no?

Thank you in advance guys :))

3 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Check out Stephen E Flowers Lords of the Lefthand Path

5 Likes

ill definitely check it out, thank you :grin:

3 Likes

He is a Setian (Temple of Set) and writes about Norse tradition as Edred Thorsson

3 Likes

Just to give you an example. I did a ritual with Lucifer, Lilith and guess who was there also.
Michael. Stop thinking in boxes. They are created by dogma

6 Likes

I see, thank you for sharing that info with me, I will definitely start seeing things from a wider angle :sweat_smile: :relaxed:

5 Likes

The Left Hand Path is a philosophy not a prison, and part of this philosophy is that you don’t have to be restricted or limited by other people’s dogma.

It’s your universe, you make of it what you will, not anyone else. That’s LHP.

Re entities getting on, occasionally they have a personal issues, so it’s really best to ask them directly.
In general angels and demons are fake dogmatic labels from a human religion they don’t follow and don’t care about that much, and they’re the same kind of entity, so politics isn’t as important to them as it is for humans. You can all entities together from different pantheons as well.

5 Likes

Thought Lilith hated Michael, Michael was probably there cause his brother Lucifer was there

3 Likes

I really believe that Lilith is more of a Godess, that’s why I see respect, even from Michael.
Yes they have their discussions. But they need each other for the balance.

People think their at war. Some say Lucifer is pure evil. Other say Elohim is slavery, control and he is pure evil. Let’s say there are different opions. We exaggerate greatly as humans. IMO i get a very positive feeling in working with Angels and Daemons (means divine) together.

One time i did a purely Angelic Magickal working with Shem Angels. Guess who was in lead? Lucifer.

2 Likes

I will keep this in mind, thank you

1 Like