Questions on Sigil Magick

Hello everybody.
I have got some questions about Sigil Magick. I want to work with Paimon (I got a special interest in him since I had started reading occult books)… I had some experiences but not too much, so I think “King” Paimon will not get this as disrespectful behavior. So;

1-) From what I understand, that Sigil Magick is half evocation, am I wrong?

I had planned to go only with Sigil Magick, about 20-30 days and only with Paimon. Some says that this is good for building strong connection with the entity. It makes sense for me. And by working in the way that practitioner believes, is great for magick works, am I right?

2-) I’ll draw the sigil. I’ll open it. (I had opened 4 Sigils before and got succeeded.) I’ll imagine my intent… But now, my intent is “I want to work with -you/you and walk with you in this path”. (Like E.A.'s intent while he was working with Azazel.). I don’t know how to imagine this. Anyone has got any idea? And if anybody has got ideas about the intent (like; if you change your intent to this it’ll be better and you can imagine that like this…), please tell.

4-) I don’t know how to express this, but I’ll try. I’ll make the sigil, I’ll open it, I’ll imagine the intent and push the emotions/thoughts into the sigil, I’ll imagine like it has happened and finally I’ll say the intent. Then, what should I do? Since I want to work with this method for 20-30 days… Some says that practitioner should burn it. And make new ones, open them, and this goes on (for 20-30 days)… Some says that practitioner should hide it for other times. And work with that one.
So;
4.1-) Should I burn the opened sigils immediately after work?
or
Should I work with the opened one?

Thanks for everything.

You might want to specify exactly what YOU hope to get out of it. Also, I always ask a spirit what they want me to do with their sigil, for example tear it up and bury it, burn it, or file it in my grimoire.

You might want to specify exactly what YOU hope to get out of it. Also, I always ask a spirit what they want me to do with their sigil, for example tear it up and bury it, burn it, or file it in my grimoire.[/quote]

Thanks Lady Eva.