Questions On A Thread

You were a female in special forces?

Who studied the Bible for 15 years?

With terrible allergies and asthma (top quality in a special forces soldier no doubt)?

Can you shed some light on this?

2 Likes

Okay, can you clarify how someone gets invited to special forces with asthma?

3 Likes

I didn’t have asthma t I got asthma in my 30s I never stated I was in special forces I stated that the military wanted to transfer me into special forces and I didn’t go to special forces because I had duel citizenship so I stayed in as a foot soldier there was a war going on at the time and I was Australian citizen living in Serbia so the Serbian political system did not like media attention so I didn’t get to be in special forces I was relevied when they made that discussion not to transfer me I was happy as larry

2 Likes

How did you function as a foot soldier with asthma :no_mouth:

2 Likes

You don’t just develop asthma bro… Take it from the asthmatic kid

2 Likes

I completely missed that :sweat_smile:

Did you develop the allergies in your 30’s as well?

Sorry but your posting history has been observed to be a bit of a muddle, just trying to figure out what’s going on. :+1:

3 Likes

welll talk to the doctors I take preventor everyday and ventilion when I get asthma attacks

Chemical exposure could do it, and the military is a great place to get your lungs fucked up by smoke and chemicals. :thinking:

2 Likes

And I assume if he was useful enough They would keep him even with the asthma

1 Like

Heavy smog and such can do it… But growing up around guns and the like I can attest that they don’t do it to ya…

3 Likes

well I’m a tradesman I work on building sites and that’s how I got it lots of dust and cobine it with all the other building materials its really fucked up

2 Likes

My question was regarding 5 witchers that was my topic if u wish to ask me questions please ask my in the correct post thank you

I’ll split that out. :smiley:

I’m a male

1 Like

True

1 Like

Thank you Lady Eva

1 Like