Questions for Camio

When I called him the hairs on my neck stood up it was the strangest feeling I’ve ever felt

1 Like

hope i can seek proper envocation in summoning president camio

1 Like

How are you going to communicate with him? Your psychic senses are developed?

1 Like

But not in full capacity

1 Like

Thats why i seek knowledge on how to properly envocate president camio

1 Like

This has helped some with psychic development.

2 Likes

Man, the synchronicities, concerning Camio and myself have been piling up recently, and when I read that post I got the chills… I feel like this was partially meant for me. I also have a strong connection with the number 18, and the date you posted this just hurls me in an ecstatic state! :smiley:

I hear you, Camio! You’ve been calling for years, and I’ve been deaf to your call, but I hear you now!

(sorry to revive an old thread, I just couldn’t help myself)

3 Likes

so by gazing at his sigil with some sunflower seeds, we can evoke president camio ? or how does the evoking park work?

1 Like

I actually need info on him for my third book…it’s a late offering since he was the one that directed me to my patron…n I don’t think I thanked him for it…

2 Likes

Hi long time no chat i have something to ask

1 Like

Ok shoot!

Did you already did a ritual

Wait was I supposed to do a ritual for you? Shit I’m sorry man I must have forgotten all about it.

Im just asking

1 Like

In general I’ve probably done hundreds of rituals.

did it work

1 Like

Every time

What is the best and easiest and safest way to contact him?

What is the easiest and safest way to contact him. Also how does he manifest himself and is it possible to befriend him?

1 Like

Yeah just use a Ouija board. But be respectful say goodbye when done and you should be fine.