I have recently found out I am prone to success with Saturnian Spirits and Energy, this at first caused me some anxiety, it still kinda does, all in all most research seems to point to the it being strict, rigid, and severe.
That said I would love if anyone has had experiences working with this energy or its spirits. This is what I have learned thus far about Saturn.
- Saturn should be approached as god not an equal; with respect and humility.
- Saturn is the Father of Truth, and ruler of Karma, expecting good deeds and good character.
- Saturn requires devotion to benefit from them without malefic effects.
- Saturn is thought to be the spirit behind the Abrahamic religion, at least initially.
- Saturn wants offerings of blood, oil, and ashes.
- Saturn prefers worship of him and his altars to be secret, your devotion can not be a spectacle for others
- He is a maimed God, restricted and detained, but still potent and of great power.
- He rules over time, agriculture, wealth, karma, death, and boundaries.
- He is the great Malefic and considered by many to be evil, as his wrath is severe.
- Can be very intense and overwhelming, and can cause madness .
These are all about Saturn itself, and I am collecting a personal grimoire of spirits associated with the planet, and see often that the spirits of the planet are not always given the same aspects. In fact many of the demons particularly are said to be friendly such as Orobas, Bathin and Volac.
What are your thoughts on these things I have read? What are your experiences with the spirits of Saturn, and Saturn itself? How has working with these energies affected your life?