Questions about what to do when it comes to curses

Hello all!

I was reading a lot here in the forum but…must I reallyyy make a pact in order to successfully put a curse on someone? As tempting as it is to physically harm someone I do not like…they don’t really deserve severe harm to that extent. I also don’t see death as a bad thing. I see it as a sweet release. Freedom. That would be giving them the best gift in my opinion.

This person is a coworker. If anything…I would looove for that person to just be HATED by everyone at work all of a sudden for doing something terrible…and have the absolute WORST luck in their life. I want them to also just disappear from work. Just quit without warning. Without a goodbye…and move out of state far away as possible never to be heard from again…not sure what I would do for that! lmao I worry that something will backfire on me though…what are the chances that it will backfire on me? Is that something that can always happen?

The Law of Attraction is something I always followed. I do believe in it. Isn’t this how some magick works in a way? I know what doesn’t work for me is what I am very emotionally attached to.

I have been thinking it over for a while. I still want to do it. I just want to be prepared. I just do not really want to make a pact if I don’t really need to. I am here to learn about magick so I truly apologize for my ignorance. I do not want to offend anyone but I still have old teachings ingrained into my brain when I was growing up (I was raised Christian but I am no longer)

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. I just want her gone ASAP.

You do not need to do a pact to cast a curse. I’m not sure where you heard that, but it is completely false.

A pact is a binding agreement between you and the spirit (though some people incorrectly use the word “pact” when talking about giving any command to a demon, so I understand any confusion).

You can do a curse with a just a simple tasking.

If you are having trouble with previous religious conditioning, you can also use angels to curse. Pick up a copy of the book Angels of Wrath by Gordon Winterfield. It’s available on Amazon.

There are also curses that don’t require spirits at all, just candles, visualisation, and intent.

5 Likes

Thank for so much for clarifying and for the info! I will look into the book you suggested. I just wonder if anyone has had lots of success with curses. I am still worried about things backfiring on me.

The only reason for a curse to “backfire” on you is your own guilt over casting it.

Karma is simply cause and effect. You cast a curse and you reap the consequences of that action. That’s all.

However, if you carry any guilt over your decision to curse, then the energy you sent out can boomerang back at you.

You have to accept with all of your heart the decision to get rid of your coworker. If you can’t, then my advice would be not to bother with a curse, because your guilt will be a millstone around your neck and you will get your backfire.

5 Likes

A lot of people here have big differing opinions on magick and curses. Some people say karma is real…some say it is not. I am really undecided and confused about everything at the moment. I will hold off on the curse but it will be something I will think over including everything else in general.

One thing you might want to consider is, instead of cursing your coworker, bless her.

Do a blessing to improve her life and move her on to bigger and better things. You will get the same result, the removal of the person from your life, but you won’t have to worry about karma, or backfire.

1 Like

I highly recommend Angels of Wrath. Used it a lot of some really troublesome co workers, and it hasn’t failed me yet. @Valkyrie, if you want the person to leave your work, the Force Exile ritual in that book is excellent. Works every time. Sometimes it takes a while to work, though, so you have to be patient.

karma don’t exist. it’s a belief. i’ve yet to see people who do wrong get punish. the concept was created to prevent people from doing justice to the wrong doers. It’s to inhibit action when wrong things are done. that’s my view on it. logically it makes no sense.