Questions about Symbolisms

I’ve spent the last 2 days (this will be the third day later tonight) meditating to clear some blockage in my mind, that I unintentionally made, so I can see spirits again.

Over the course of these two days I’ve seen some specks of light in the dark and some dark shadows moving. I know that is maybe both light and dark reacting?

But I’ve noticed the strange occurence of seeing alot more moths and flies around especially inside the house around wherever I am at night. I was wondering does anyone know what that means? I was thinking maybe (hopefully) the meditation is working but I really don’t know.

2 Likes

Sit down cross legged, see yourself as a statue reflecting your higher self. Imagine your body being hollow, see your higher filling this hollow space. See yourself from a birds eye view. Notice how your consciousness is expanding, your knowledge growing with every second. Now breath in deep and hold onto that gnosis.

2 Likes

Thank you but a question if you don’t mind.

When I try to picture myself somewhere for example: Sitting on a beach. I’ll see myself covered in shadow and I’ll be standing behind myself watching from the outside.

Other times if I try to see myself floating weightlessly trying to clear the blockage. I’ll see myself floating but again I’ll be on the outside.

Is that normal? Sorry, I’m still trying to adjust to meditation.

2 Likes

Even better. Your intuition and abilities are sharp.

2 Likes

Okay thank you so much for that. Thought I was doing something wrong these last few nights.

2 Likes