Questions about starting with evocation

Hello.
I want to practice evocation but I don’t really know how to start.
Firstly, is there a set of spirits that are suggested for beginners? Spirits that I can easily evoke?
I have no tool and I really can’t get them so I was just thinking about drawing the sigil and meditating.

What are your thoughts about that?
I would like very much to start a relationship with a spirit for my spiritual growth - lucid dreaming, clairvoyance, astral travel, sharpening my Astral senses, ect.

3 Likes

Well, there’s Koetting’s Mastering Evocation Course, his courses are always a good investment.

If that’s a bit out of your price range, currently. His set of seven e-books are also great, in evocation specifically, Kingdoms of Flame, Evoking Eternity, and The Book of Azazel.

A friendly Goetic is Vassago (clairvoyance/astral senses), maybe Orobas and Buer too.
Probably a servitor but with 10 years and an entity nonetheless: Izabael, potentially factotum but also as a succubus or for love purposes. There is an elemental named Tapheth, who can help with alchemy and fire magic.
However, yes, sigil gazing/scrying (for example) can be a first contact with spirits.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll look at the ebooks

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll examin these entity :slight_smile:

2 Likes