Questions about Soul Travel

I’ve been at this for a while, experimenting with astral projection, soul travel and higher states of awareness, but there are a few questions that I really want to ask.

1.) What are the most effective methods to achieve full sensory disconnect from the physical body and enter the astral body.

2.) Are there other subtle bodies higher than the astral body that can be experienced? If so how does one experience this?

3.) What’s the most effective way to do dreamworld/astral meet ups with other practitioners?

4.) Have you worked with Lillith, Ba’al Zebub, Azazel or another spirit that embodies the astral plane to access higher realms, more power over, or deeper understanding of the astral plane?

5.) Have you ever used mirrors or astral gateways while out of body? What were the effects? Did it change your views on conscious?

I’ve experienced the astral plane in a very tangible way for most of my life. I could hardly say I have complete mastery over it, though I’ve experienced enough to revolutionize my philosophy about consciousness and existence. I am looking to master these subtle states, these energy bodies so that I may enter the other realm at will. I’m seeing it too, the astral energy around me. Auras hanging around people, changing colors with their interactions. Energy, spirits, astral vision of sacred geometry overlapping the physical world I view with my eyes. I see demons, and often get transported thorough a visionary experience to other realms. These are more intense then daydreams, but less intense then a five sense near body OBE or an lucid Astral adventure from the dream state.

I look forward to the input of the experienced and to questions from anyone regarding my astral experiences.

Zecharyah555

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that there’s probably someone listed in the Lemegeton or similar who actually specializes in not just teaching astral projection, but yoinking you straight out of your body in full. And he’s probably one of the little guys who don’t get called on very often and don’t have very much written openly about them.

As you start work through these spirits you’ll find that they are indeed quite specialized. The grimoires don’t really give full explanations of who they are and what they do, and a lot of it is coded. (For example, the classic “wives and maidens” chestnut, which is the best example of WHY it’s coded. Magicians don’t do morals.) It’s left up to the initiate to go through and remember to ASK each spirit who they are, what they do, what they teach, and how to work with them, and it can take several sessions to get a full portrait.

But the reason I think this is, for example, Huictiigara (Gr. V.) specializes in helping you become lucid while dreaming and in waking you up on the lower astral - as in, you sit up and walk out of bed and realize you’re not awake yet. But the only reason I know this is because I was using him to get to sleep, and he finally popped up one night and said, “Hey, I actually do this…” The book just said “Occasions sleep and waking,” and I was supposed to realize that meant “waking while asleep.”

I haven’t attempted to do “dreamworld meetups,” but I read a classic book years ago (“Our Dreaming Mind,”) where a dream research team at I think it was Harvard found that the easiest way to do it was just have everyone agree to meet at a place that was known to them all on campus. However, if you really get lucid you can evoke people or shift into one of their dreams. You have to be really lucid though, or you’ll either dream with them or get a weird communication/dream hybrid.

Baelzebub… I would hardly say he embodies the astral plane. He has a very specific role amongst the Goetia.

1 Like
  1. Sleep meditation. Go to bed, get the body to sleep but keep consciousness awake. It sounds like a paradox but is not. Yoga Nidre might help, but only the real deal. Reading “the art of dreaming” from Castaneda is not a bad idea either.

2. Consciousness shifts and creates the body suitable to a perspective. This means that in dreams or astral perspectives your body mirrors your physical ones. There are other bodies of self that might be considered higher, but this is a matter of perspective (no form for example, but you would have to be ready and comfortable with that).

3. No experience with that, sorry.

4. Only Lilith. Only recommended her if you are truly dedicated to your goals and do not abide by the idea of “the spirit is to serve me under the names of God”. Your morals and principles will also be put to the test, she has none and expects you to lose yours. Not for the weak-willed, but also not as black and white or destructive as some practitioners claim her to be.

5. Any concept that works for you is available in these type of experiences. So if a mirror speaks to you it will work (tried one yesterday for the first time because of a post here, the reflection was interesting). If you are inclined to use more direct methods you can use that as well. In the end everything is a permission slip, a comfort zone thing. For example, in one of my lucid dream yesterday I wanted to turn of the lights because I am used to scrying in dark rooms, I used the light switch but if I wanted I could have “willed” the lights off. Dreams operate under different rules, they are a copy of the physical that can be overruled with intent.

Hope that helps some :slight_smile:

Eye, try and be aware of what the difference is between you going to bed to sleep and you going to bed and “meditating”. The first drops everything and goes into oblivion within seconds, the second relaxes and watches his mind but sees nothing happens. The key is combining the two, make your thoughts small and gentle, focus them away from your daily issues or needs, the body observes and obeys the mind, if it holds to the same patterns it does during waking hours the body will consider you awake regardless of where you are or in what position. You have to learn to trick it, and that can only be done by controlling the mind a bit. Observing both states and experimenting with a marriage is the key. Good luck! :slight_smile:

What I generally do is meditate for an hour or two on my back (it is not as boring as it sounds since I am in contact with spirits and shifting into seeing more and more). After a while I program myself for lucid dreaming, and at that point I just lie down in whatever position I feel is comfy for dreaming and sleep paralysis and let it come in. Initially you might lose consciousness and wake up the next morning, but if you stick with it you will get very impressive results rather fast. Because of the meditation and the statement of intent (programming) your consciousness will likely have a hard time falling away, on a subconscious level you are active and that doesn’t just turn off like regular consciousness. If you play your cards right the body will buy into it all and go poof. At the least you will experience lucid sleep paralysis, chakra’s going “on” and the energy body becoming active. Likely you will be aware of the dream coming into play, and if you learn to observe without interfering you can go into that seamlessly.

Good luck, let me know how it turns out. If lucid dreams are evading you a good option would be to go to bed real early, wake at 2 in the morning with an alarm, wake up for about 20 minutes and then lie down and do the meditation and programming. If you relax enough yet have the right amount of intent there is no way in hell that will not get you some alt-state experience.

1.) What are the most effective methods to achieve full sensory disconnect from the physical body and enter the astral body.

Sensory deprivation tank or train with an EEG.

2.) Are there other subtle bodies higher than the astral body that can be experienced? If so how does one experience this?

Bodies are for suckers. You are a fluid pool of awareness.

3.) What’s the most effective way to do dreamworld/astral meet ups with other practitioners?

Dreams follow your in the wake of your attention. If both parties can focus on each other, it should just happen.

4.) Have you worked with Lillith, Ba’al Zebub, Azazel or another spirit that embodies the astral plane to access higher realms, more power over, or deeper understanding of the astral plane?

I’ve gotten by just fine without them.

5.) Have you ever used mirrors or astral gateways while out of body? What were the effects? Did it change your views on conscious?

I’m more of a direct travel kind of guy. I rarely encounter things I think might be real in dreams, but of the ones I suspect to be entities, most have come through either a mirror or a portal. Didn’t really change my view on consciousness, but I think it changed my view on mirrors.

[quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:2, topic:3209”]I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that there’s probably someone listed in the Lemegeton or similar who actually specializes in not just teaching astral projection, but yoinking you straight out of your body in full. And he’s probably one of the little guys who don’t get called on very often and don’t have very much written openly about them.

As you start work through these spirits you’ll find that they are indeed quite specialized. The grimoires don’t really give full explanations of who they are and what they do, and a lot of it is coded. (For example, the classic “wives and maidens” chestnut, which is the best example of WHY it’s coded. Magicians don’t do morals.) It’s left up to the initiate to go through and remember to ASK each spirit who they are, what they do, what they teach, and how to work with them, and it can take several sessions to get a full portrait.

But the reason I think this is, for example, Huictiigara (Gr. V.) specializes in helping you become lucid while dreaming and in waking you up on the lower astral - as in, you sit up and walk out of bed and realize you’re not awake yet. But the only reason I know this is because I was using him to get to sleep, and he finally popped up one night and said, “Hey, I actually do this…” The book just said “Occasions sleep and waking,” and I was supposed to realize that meant “waking while asleep.”

I haven’t attempted to do “dreamworld meetups,” but I read a classic book years ago (“Our Dreaming Mind,”) where a dream research team at I think it was Harvard found that the easiest way to do it was just have everyone agree to meet at a place that was known to them all on campus. However, if you really get lucid you can evoke people or shift into one of their dreams. You have to be really lucid though, or you’ll either dream with them or get a weird communication/dream hybrid.

Baelzebub… I would hardly say he embodies the astral plane. He has a very specific role amongst the Goetia.[/quote]

I am not finding anything about Huictiigara in the Goetia