Questions about servitors

Hello everyone. I have a couple questions about servitors. First, can I create a servitor to go to a place where I have not visited before, and affect someone I stopped talking to a couple of years ago?

And also, can two or more people create a servitor together? And if it’s possible would it be more powerful?

Yes.

Yes.

Not necessarily. It depends on the method used, and the capabilities of the magicians involved.

4 Likes

Wow ok cool! thank you @DarkestKnight!!

If I ask it to go to someone’s home that I never visited, it could still work? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll dm you if you want a powerful method of servitor creation

1 Like

Yes please send me the info! That sounds awesome! :slight_smile:

Yes. If you command the servitor to go to a specific location, it will go there. It doesn’t matter if you have been there or not.

1 Like

Thanks @DarkestKnight :smile:

Yes and no, thoughtform servitors are incapable of going to physical locations. Construct servitors can but require some kind of focal point just as we do. Be it an image, your own presence being there once before, an address, etc.

Yes people can come together to make either or but it wouldn’t make it more powerful. It would make its creation quicker if it’s a TFS rather than a construct one. However it does add a bit of both or each creator to its development.

1 Like

Thank you @anon48079295 for giving me some more info about it :+1:I’m glad I could use an address for it, I have visited the outside of the house but never went inside of the persons home.

1 Like