Questions about my experience with Satan

Greeting everyone! I was moved to call Satan so I did so this morning in my circle. I have been on the LHP for quite a while, (all my life really but formally for about 15 years… longer if I include dabbling) and I have never felt drawn to engage with Satan. I never gave him much thought and when I did I regarded him as a part of the Christian pantheon. Today changed that perspective entirely. He came quickly and so fully formed in my vision that it is impossible to dismiss the experience as “all in my mind.” I have not read any material about him really. I am going on personal experience only. What I saw was an abyss. In the abyss a black mist began to form. I introduced myself and conversed with the apparition which morphed into two serpents, one of which fixed his serpent eye directly upon me. The eye was pulsating black, white and red. I blinked, shook my head, even attempted to break the fixation of the gaze as I tested the validity of the vision before me. It was real and undeniable. He was nothing like what I expected. He was kind and welcoming. At the end on our exchange I knelt to the floor with tears in my eyes and ask for forgiveness for any misguided characterization I had attributed to him. I suppose I’m looking for anyone who has met him and want to know your experience. I’m excited to work with Satan. He feels like a new friend I’ve known for a long time. Thanks. :black_heart:

7 Likes

Satan is an amazing being to work with on the left-handed-path. Father Satan is truly one who will show you the truth and allow you to tap into your own hidden power. He can be intense at times but he is incredibly wise and very protective.

Father Satan offered me advice for venting my anger when I needed it the most. I use the techniques he gave me almost daily and they have worked incredibly well. He also advised me on a lot of things regarding the left-handed-path and working with demons in general just out of the kindness of his heart, which I greatly appreciated.

I wish you the best of luck with Father Satan! Remember, always listen to what he says. He knows best. :black_heart:

5 Likes

You should check my topic about him :

I hope it can help you

3 Likes

Yes. I felt that wisdom. And I was also surprised by the intensity of my contact, especially because I didn’t do any research or plan anything as I usually do. Thanks Victory.

1 Like

It does help. You are right about home being something like a planetary spirt. And although I have never consciously identified home with the Devil, sometimes that old Christian programming rears it’s ugly head and he called me out right away. I will use the sigil and offer him one of the mentioned offerings. I was just using resin incense yesterday. Thanks :black_heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome, I’m glad I could help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m really interested to hear more about how you perceived this. When you say it was a vision and that you blinked, does that mean your eyes were open at the time? If so, was the vision overlaid on the ‘real world’, or was it all you saw for that time? Was it like you were actually there even though you were not?

My eyes were open the whole time and I was having solid visual manifestations. Usually when someone appears to me, it is in the fog of incense or mirror, etc… and if I pull myself out of the vision it will dissolve significantly. With Satan, it was solid. It was formed of shadows, solid shadows with color. It was overlaying the real world, kind of, it was more like the real world ripped open and I was staring into the abyss. He moved and responded to me and my thoughts independently. I did not travel (astral project) he came to me, in my temple. I am almost sure that had another person been there they would have seen him too. I’m not one to give way to hallucinations. My work has become much more powerful since this contact. Satan has become the center of every circle cast since. I have began to identify him as the Amen, the universe, the secret god, the fifth element. Any doubt that I may have had before is completely gone.

3 Likes