Questions about King Belial

Hi all, I’ve been having trouble actually being able to have a spiritual practice for some years and I’ve discovered why. I won’t go into detail unless necessary but I’ve changed my views a lot about the labels given to different beings/spirits.

I had decided to use Lady Eva’s Belial’s gateway for beginners in the last half/quarter of last year. I ended up getting sick for a while and that got put on the backburner. Well, Belial showed up in one of my meditations (I don’t meditate well but sometimes things happen) and told me he was waiting for me to do his gateway and he kind of made it seem like when I was better I should do it soon. He showed up in black shrouded attire and all I could see were his yellow eyes. He was very direct and no nonsense, not bossy, not intimidating, just very matter of fact.

I did his gateway but I didn’t think it was particularly successful and left it at that.

Recently, I was meditating again and I heard a voice and saw a robed/shrouded figure that said something along the lines of me needing to talk to/contact King Belial again. This time I don’t really think it was him, rather a messenger of his. He even mentioned EA Koetting’s other name (I won’t use it as I don’t know how well known his other name is) and I don’t really know what that part of the message was.

So, I’d like to just put it out there and ask, when on earth would King Belial be interested in me? I can’t see why other than I admit there are things I’d like to change in my life but don’t know if I can at this point, don’t have the motivation or strength at the moment.

You see, I am an elven conduit and my son has an elven and human soul. As a conduit I have become confused, scattered and feeling pretty lost. It is now nearly 13 years I’ve had my son and things have been rough from the beginning, he is no ordinary child and he also has Asperger’s and a number of other “comorbid” conditions that go along with it in many cases. It is really hard for me with the stress I am under with him as he is quite difficult now, coming up to 13.

As for King Belial, I’ve heard he can be both earthy and fiery, I’ve experienced his earthy side, felt his energy to be calming and solid, even had the experience of feeling cool dampness and literally smelling the soil (fertile, earthy smell). I know that is only one aspect of him.

Does the guy like a challenge? Does he like project people i.e people he sees a project in?

I’m a bit scared of him based on the fact (I’ve heard and read) he can be really tough and can destroy your life if he chooses and you don’t hold up your end of the bargain.

I consider myself very weak and not as resilient or able to bounce back as I used to. I do have some mental health issues and do take medications but am mostly sane :wink: I say mostly as this is subjective but I do have professionals considering me sane.

Is it best just to chat to him, get to know him? Or just wait and see what pans out (?), as I am just so tired lately.

I basically can’t figure out what he would see in me.

3 Likes

So, I’d like to just put it out there and ask, when on earth would King Belial be interested in me? I can’t see why other than I admit there are things I’d like to change in my life but don’t know if I can at this point, don’t have the motivation or strength at the moment.
You see, I am an elven conduit and my son has an elven and human soul. As a conduit I have become confused, scattered and feeling pretty lost.

I consider myself very weak and not as resilient or able to bounce back as I used to. I do have some mental health issues and do take medications but am mostly sane :wink: I say mostly as this is subjective but I do have professionals considering me sane.

So I’m hearing ‘chains’, as in, you sound chained by limiting definitions of yourself. This is a thing Belial loves to work with people on. It’s why he hates authoritarianism, because it limits people and holds them back.

He would see an opportunity here in that as you release your negative self-talk, that sends out waves of positive energy that makes it easier for other person with the same limitations to ascend beyond them as well. And he thinks you can do it and do it well.

Is it best just to chat to him, get to know him? Or just wait and see what pans out (?), as I am just so tired lately. … I basically can’t figure out what he would see in me.

I think so, get the conversation going, then you can ask him what he wants from you. :+1:

8 Likes

Thank you Maulbeere. I hear what you are saying. I get the impression that Belial being “lawless” is so much more than I could imagine. I guess he chose to be outside of certain laws, including some spiritual ones? Anyway, this makes sense to me (your opinion) and I will see how it pans out in that case. So, limitations could be imposed laws, either self imposed and/or imposed by others, hence, your use of the term “chains.” I can totally see this perspective, thanks for responding. :purple_heart:

I came here to say what Maul did. Don’t doubt yourself, I had the same sense of “what makes me special?” when Astaroth came to me. They understand parts of us we aren’t even aware of ourselves. They see our potential below the self-doubt and such.

1 Like

Thanks Ulfhednar44, I think I have made self-doubt into an Olympic sport where I am a gold medallist! Seriously, that’s what I have done since I was a kid - sounds like Belial needs to help me conquer myself! That is to say, he needs to help unchain me mentally and emotionally from my own worst enemy - me. I would think a lot of people have that problem. I guess I find it strange that these beings would be interested and want to help, in some ways. He actually seems very nice though, from what I can tell. I have heard he can be really tough with people but I haven’t exactly got anything set up with him thus far.

4 Likes

Yes Belial can be really tough…and harsh as well but his intentions are good and constructive. He would like to work with someone he sees true potential in…no nonsense or excuses will work on him. But yes…I have experienced his loving and caring side. Its something that feels like a protective cloak. He empowers those he connects with and helps us in self emancipation…self reliance etc.
All the best for your work with the great king.

2 Likes

Today the multiple topics of him made me obviously think of him and then I heard a deep voice refer to me as bastard.

Constructive?
Will see.

Updated: I searched the actual meaning of the word, and yeah, was pretty constructive.

Constructive.
Constructive.

This is very timely BelovedBel, I was trying to connect with him a couple of nights ago and I felt the feeling of a hug and his cloak, being able to walk into his cloak, his energy. At first I thought it was just my imagination but having read your response, I think not! I find sometimes that these beings have a parental approach towards me, the feeling of protection and also in his case a fatherly energy.

1 Like

That’s great. Yes…many people speak of Belial being a fatherly figure for them. Go ahead and establish a bond with him. Honor your feelings…converse with Belial. Wishing you all the very best :+1:t2::+1:t2::blush:

1 Like