Questions about Djinns

I get ragged on in Facebook groups about Djinn because I don’t do rituals, don’t light candles or incense (because the smoke detector is outside my room), I am not from Africa, South Asia or the Middle East, and I have not studied under a person who works with djinn from those places. I do not speak any of the languages from those places because I am a Canadian Westerner and only speak English fluently.

I do feel the loss of not having a teacher to guide me directly, but I am not sulking over it, just getting on with it.

I am a beginner, and they tell me beginners should not work with Djinn. I guess everyone’s opinion on this is different.

I haven’t been made to feel inferior because of that language issue, but when others speak of all the years and experiences they have, compared to what I have experienced, it gets a bit under my skin.

But nothing I can do, I am a newbie to magick and still a newbie to Djinn. I am honest about what I have done and what I know, if it doesn’t intrude on anyone’s privacy.

I am already open, psychically. I called to one Djinn after my shower, I put on clean clothes, took off my hat and then he came, we conversed, and then he left.

He is friendly to me because I have known him since May 2019. It’s not a long time but he’s the one Djinn I knew the longest amount of time (which is short, but still.)

I have experience summoning the demons from the Goetia, but not the methods from Solomonic grimoires. I treat the demons like gods, they are gods to me, and I treat them with friendliness and respect. I do the same with the djinn.

My point is, you can light incense and candles if you want, but even if your living circumstances do not permit it (and your balcony affords absolutely no privacy) if you are sincere, honest and respectful, the Djinn will come when called.

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Why read books?