Questions about Dantalion

I’m working “with” Dantalion. I everyday meditate, say their enn, look at their sigil. I did a petition for my wish and I wish that they would do it in one week, I am still working, they didn’t make themselves known to me. I’ll still continue to meditate and etc. Should I make a new petition?

1 Like

And the problem is I can’t do rituals at where I am living. Just sigil and meditation.

He can hear you…but you just need to meditate to open up your senses to him… if you aren’t already

4 Likes

Don’t expect him to do this for you either…you can ask him for a sign if it’s positive or negative.

2 Likes

Do 10 petitions as an experiment , try different ones and record which ones work , then expand on those results for better and better results , time and patience

3 Likes

Meditating every day with an entity is not a bad idea only if your meditation is targeted to build a connection with him/her or to gain his/her knowledge. If your work is regarding a specific desire that you’d like to be fullfilled - you’ll get results the time you forget about it.

2 Likes