Questions about Boundaries of magick

Just a few questions which popped into my mind:

1)Are demons/angels/goetian spirits powerwise weaker than the LOA and other mythological gods like the hindu gods,or scandinavian gods?

2)If u used baneful magick say evoking glasyabolas on a celebrity would it kill him/her if ordered to?If yes why dont we see it if no,why not?

3)In love magick,E A states that u shouldnt be performing the spells or conjurations to bed the latest swimsuit models…where does the problem lie here for demons?Do the models’ will power or desires present as barriers to such things?

4)Can heroes like superman,magneto,jean grey actually be reality though magick practice and can they use their powers actually to kill thousands as we have read about the gods in ancient religious books?

5)In money magick,it is said that we cant get millions of dollars overnight?Why not?

6)E A states that the loa seem to be all powerful.Question is can the Illuminati be overthrown by the loa if commanded…what is the extent of power of the loa?Can they produce world wide changes?

7)Where do ufos and aliens fit into magick…can they be coming from another dimensions nd perhaps can be evoked also?It is said by david icke that the illuminati are reptilians…is this the truth or does it have a more logical explanation?

8)After we die,do we go through some sort of justice system in which what our next birth will be is decided or can we choose it ourselves nd karma is bullshit or is rebirth a random phenomenon that we r actually struggling to control?

9)A funny question,does EA have any kind of siddhi levitation at will,or telekinesis of huge objects…like superheroes…lolz?

Thanx,

Astralreek

Do you want to kill Justin Bieber?

I’m not trying to sound like an ass, but I would venture that a lot of your concerns are up to you, and things you figure out for yourself. I’m a superpower enthusiast like you, but I would say that attempting to get concrete answers from someone else might be an exercise in futility, rather because these siddhis have been unattained by most, and/or they are kept secrets by those who have.

I can’t personally speak for LOA, but again, you are going to have to decide where you think your power will rise the best. I personally despise the Voodoo path, not to say that I despise those who use it. I personally don’t like the invasiveness of it, and I’d rather stay clear away from it. I’d probably garner no power from it, or would wind up dead, so it wouldn’t work too well for me. E.A. considers a lot of spirits to possess omnipotent power, and he is probably right about all of them. It can also be said that this power had a personal resonance for him, and his focus within that resonance had a lot to do with this All powerful experience.

Lastly, you are gonna want to watch out for anything New Age. I saw mention of David Icke, and although I can’t say everything he says is BS, I can say that he is a part of the big business, self-help industry. The alien conundrum is full of wild stuff, and when you are training for your power, I’m not quite sure it really matters if they are reptilians, greys, or Pink Elephants all named “Skippy”. If they work with you for your benefit, call them up. If they are goons, fuck’em, and get your power on point.

With money, it is also still a personal matter of what is written. Beginning ritual magick is highly unlikely to produce this result, but if you learn to materialize from the ether directly, then everything is overnight. Even with magicians who are “advanced”, you got to remember that the extent of magic is still foreign, highly unexplored, and approached with a still limited mind. So I wouldn’t really try to ask this question, rather than try asking the questions that could lead me to this point.

That’s my piece

@metatron777 nd @divinator Thanks guys for ur replies.I actually asked these questions coz ancient religious literature is full of super powers which even make superman wet his pants.Now I have always asked whether these literature came from somewhat a personal experience that was dramatized or is it that siddhis r actually useless to achieve coz they take hell lot of time to be useful at all!

Whenever we think of magick as a newcomer,it is often a question that will magick help me to literally tear apart the fabric of space and time some way or the other literally at some point of expertise!

As far as I am concerned I feel the self help industry is a total bullshit and these guys r literally making idiots out of common people by brainwashing.
As a newcomer to these field I was obliged to ask expert magicians in this forum to ask these questions…just to think correctly,no wild chasings after things even magick cant help

And yeah sure want Bieber dead…I am a guitar player myself nd singer too…I completely am astonished to see that talented guys like Andy Mckee,Jon Gomm struggling while Beiber fucks on with his baby baby songs…total BS!!!
Anyone who would do that… cheers!!!

1. According to EA the loa and hindu gods are alot stronger then the others, but I do actually know of some other beings in less known branches of magic that rival them in power. But yeah demons and angels arent in the same league power wise.

2. I think alot of celebrities have protection on them since alot of them are pawns for certain groups, so they would probably not die that easily.

3. I think its just that this would overall be alot harder for many obvious reasons, easier to walk across the street then it is to walk to the next town over. Can be done but its more difficult.

4. I say anything is possible, beings like that could very well exist somewhere in the multiverse. And yes, magic can be used to wipe out thousands and then some depending on what you are able to access.

5. See the response to the swimsuit model question

6. If the illuminati could be eliminated that easily they wouldnt be the illuminati. From what I have been told by some entities they actually have access to beings in the same power range as the loa. Hell some of them probably use the loa themselves, their billionaires it would be easy to pay off some houngans and mambos to work for them.

7. Yeah you can work with aliens, I do. as for the illuminati being reptilians, I kinda know whats going on with that but I’m not going to say as it ties in with some secret stuff I did. David Icke though is like a man who only sees the surface of something through a dirty lense, don’t think his opinions on this are reliable.

8. I believe that what happens after a person dies largely depends on their views as there seem to be many different afterlife constructs. so yeah if you expect that to happen, then good luck with that. But I think its more beneficial not to get tied into that sort of box.

@defectron thnx for ur insights…its been a real pleasure joining this forum!!!
So I was thinking of starting demonic sigil magic straight away without any form of initiation of the kind of stuff given in EA’s books…I’m straight away aiming for short term results…is it ok to do that?

As for Candle magic is there any substitute for black candles like deep purple or blue as it isnt available in my hometown…

yeah its ok to start with that. But deep purple and blue won’t work as well as black.

If u used baneful magick on a person having some kind of magical protection is there any chance of it getting rebound or will the intent simply fail if the protection is high enough?

Thanx

I dont believe that magick can bring super powers in this plane, but you have good questions.

If you used baneful majick on me it wouldnt end well for you.

@defectron ha ha ha !!!awesome reply!!!

No I was just asking do spells rebound to the user or do the entities sent for doing such task actually backstab you,if your target was too well shielded…or is it that the spell would simply not work without causing any harm to the evocator.

A lot of stuff is found on the net warning of spells rebounding if not properly used…just wanted to know how much truth does it carry?

Depends on the type of defense, some types of defense will bounce it back at you.

[quote author=astralreek link=topic=921.msg11963#msg11963 date=1363021169]
Just a few questions which popped into my mind:

1)Are demons/angels/goetian spirits powerwise weaker than the LOA and other mythological gods like the hindu gods,or scandinavian gods?[quote]

No. Your methods are weaker. Entities like Azazel, Paimon, Lucifer, Michael and Metatron are as powerful as any Loa.

2)If u used baneful magick say evoking glasyabolas on a celebrity would it kill him/her if ordered to?

If you used such magic on the person next door, would it work?

If yes why dont we see it if no,why not?

Why don’t we see it? That’s awfully presumptuous of you. Who do you know who has tried it, what makes you think that celebrities that do die haven’t been the targets of magic, and what makes you think that any successful magician would break the law of the magus and tell others about it?

3)In love magick,E A states that u shouldnt be performing the spells or conjurations to bed the latest swimsuit models....where does the problem lie here for demons?Do the models' will power or desires present as barriers to such things?

No, your abilities do. is it easier to cross a stream across a bridge or to walk upon the water? What material obstacles does a pimply faced nobody living in his momma’s basement have to overcome with magic in order to bed a swimsuit model?

4)Can heroes like superman,magneto,jean grey actually be reality though magick practice and can they use their powers actually to kill thousands as we have read about the gods in ancient religious books?

Godhood only comes through complete detachment, and complete detachment from this physical world means physical death. See Jesus Christ.

5)In money magick,it is said that we cant get millions of dollars overnight?Why not?

How is it supposed to manifest? Magic is the art of the possible.

6)E A states that the loa seem to be all powerful.Question is can the Illuminati be overthrown by the loa if commanded....what is the extent of power of the loa?Can they produce world wide changes?

Can a Loa cause that leaf to fall from that tree? How about worrying how difficult it is to initiate sweeping changes in ones own life before one tries to change the world.

7)Where do ufos and aliens fit into magick....can they be coming from another dimensions nd perhaps can be evoked also?

Spirits.

It is said by david icke that the illuminati are reptilians...is this the truth or does it have a more logical explanation?

Are you serious?

8)After we die,do we go through some sort of justice system in which what our next birth will be is decided or can we choose it ourselves nd karma is bullshit or is rebirth a random phenomenon that we r actually struggling to control?

Actually, unless you have prepared yourself for immortality, when you die all that is left of ‘you’ is a shade, and the part of you that distinguished you as a human, which is not in any way shape or form a unique individual, returns to the source. The souls of the dead sleep. The most ancients are clear on this point. Reincarnation is for obvious logical reasons a crock of shit.

@poete maudit Some questions for u:

1)U say Lucifer,Paimonetc demons r as powerful as LOA.But EA himself states that the LOA cannot even be banished like demons and you cant come out of their grasp unless they want you to.So is it ur personal experience which tells u that paimon etc r as powerful as the loa as u seem to differ from EA?

2)U say reincarnation is shit and the souls go back to the source.If that was the case why were Eastern religions teaching specifically to give up all attachments and become a spirit master.Reincarnation seems to be even supported by Robert Bruce and EA(in his new $20ebook he wrote about being able to steal the sceptre from Lord Yama and to evade the need for reincarnation).So r u kind of a devout Christian or something like that?

Quote "
3)In love magick,E A states that u shouldnt be performing the spells or conjurations to bed the latest swimsuit models…where does the problem lie here for demons?Do the models’ will power or desires present as barriers to such things?

No, your abilities do. is it easier to cross a stream across a bridge or to walk upon the water? What material obstacles does a pimply faced nobody living in his momma’s basement have to overcome with magic in order to bed a swimsuit model? "

Q:My question to u if magick worked like u would only get the girls u think u will get,that is say ugly,fat shits then would anybody practice magic?Magick I believe is to make the Universe act to our command even if temporarily.So if u had a crush on somebody and u thought that its a little difficult to get her,so lets use magick,then it would be absolutely useless.Wheres the magick in that?
And I guess if u are rich even if u were living in ur mamma’s apartment u could actually bed a few swimsuit models!

"
2)If u used baneful magick say evoking glasyabolas on a celebrity would it kill him/her if ordered to?

If you used such magic on the person next door, would it work?"

Q:Are u serious?,what is then baneful magick written for?Is it another self help book?What I meant by asking my original question is that what r the factors that would stop such kind of magick to act.

"
It is said by david icke that the illuminati are reptilians…is this the truth or does it have a more logical explanation?

Are you serious?"

Q:EA himself mentioned Illuminati in his ebook and some videos.Previously I thought Illuminati to be a shit.So I asked this question in order to know by referencing to Illuminati what did he mean?Who controls the world?

For obvious reasons, one of the most things that interest me to know now is that if reencarnation is valid or not.

I’m certainly not a very advanced magus or anything, but just to throw my 2 cents in, I think the ONLY thing holding ANY of us back is our OWN lack of belief in ourselves and our abilities with magick.

What I understand (just my 2cents) below seems to have certain understandings that may have informed your questions (and thus how you interp’d responses)

<< 1)U say Lucifer,Paimonetc demons r as powerful as LOA.But EA himself states that the LOA cannot even be banished like demons and you cant come out of their grasp unless they want you to >>

Indeed, the issue is whether one can banish-dismiss demon-Entities if they wish not to…? Issue being whether one is in contact with the Actually Entity, vs a Thoughtform-expression (partial and say “inspired” and informed by that Entity, but in one’s Mind)

just as IN a dream one can Dream of a Personage, and your dream may just be your conscious thoughts of them, can be more your “unconscious” thoughts that may included more collective tapping… may have more or less of that being in your dream reacting-communicating as they would, per a connection with them as a deeper level (like checking with their Uncon how they’d respond and using that to choose how “your” dream acts)… still not them -directly
vs being in what some traditions call a “Big Dream” where one is out of one’s Mind place into the shared- and encounter something that is not at all via your Mind (thus Directly encountering Else, vs Indirectly and only your Mind no matter how informed or inspired that might be).

ie more or less resonating-harmonically with the entity- "They" are there, although the form/aspects etc likely more via your predilictions... how to judge which?  (as if in their "home" Entities have 2 arms and 2 legs?- so their form is already assumed... and other personality traits?   but if exper without those filter-interps)   <<how then might they appear?>>

-and may just be “subconscious mind forms” that aren’t them at all (not imposter spirits exactly, but not just conscious mind pretend- but like in a dream, actually “alive” but a complex-ie a portion of your subcon reacting as if an Entity… test can be ask them to do, and they do- results happen? and yet can’t one’s subcon perhaps cause-drive magical results? so is there an Else-Other?

If an Other is there- perhaps in a way the Mind and even your Energy can't recognize (either Shadow-fliter out or think part of you...)   or if you recog: Something is here:  in that case, They are Here... then apples and apples (compare vs apples and oranges etc.)

and regards the reincarnation- the key seems to be, as I understand EA, Become a Living God is a process and something that happens (over time, and with struggle) and once that occurs- things are different… but not just is

<<Reincarnation seems to be even supported by Robert Bruce and EA(in his new $20ebook he wrote about being able to steal the sceptre from Lord Yama and to evade the need for reincarnation) >> if I recall correctly- that EA quote is from the end of the LeftHand path Ch… about SelfDeifying… (?)

I think (I don’t want to put words in) that above post-comment would make sense then ie “after that” as EA put it- there is a choice… but reincarnation is usual interp as just the flow- next step automatic (vs a computer file erased- unless while it is “active in the computer” before it is erased - it becomes a program of selfgenerating electrons not in Memory-chips… but freeexisting-selfsustaining… or however the development path can be expressed- (stretched metaphor ?)

[Robert Bruce has diff parts of his books as I recall that could be interpd in diff ways to this- he may have directly stated about reincarnation occurring regardless of development, not sure- but if that followed his Projection-N E Ways techs, it seems that might be implying a context of created energy.... but 

I don’t think R Bruce and his system would be considered LeftHand Path, and thus not have the assumptions of that Chapter (other Contexts of EA may not imply that- like the Right Hand Path Ch in the Ebk).

========
above may be a bit rushed and compressed but I wasn’t sure if above was missed or already known and I missed the real issue -either way, luck

(ps many issues in this even practical experiments, get swept up by the “Everybody knows…” so tempting to follow the crowd-thoughts… and for ex the David Icke reference often gets a “chuckle” or “seriously” or whatever… many often ref David Icke thinks Illuminati are reptillians (2nd 3rd 4th hand). Just like many magick- espec “Chaos magic” “magic-pragmatique” or whatever it is called- is usually the same ‘everyone knows’ but the original source hasn’t been read… <just as a ref of the kind of confusion in asking a question, let alone gen magic concepts>

you may have meant this in your question, but in terms of answers- let alone discussion about it- for ex David Icke collected interviews from many and a common element arose; referencing Reptilian.. and then he saw how many cultures had such comments etc. 
(I'm not knowledgable in his works, but gets me how often people hear- that Icke is trying to push an agenda about Reptiles.. and perhaps he is: but 1) there is else he says, but throw out everything if question one part "baby with bathwater" as well as distraction tech and 2) what's really going on there- beyond that word.

Tricky kind of question also for you to ask- as has a lot of elements in it: who illuminati, are there, what they like, what kind of "magic" might they do, Icke vs others that speak-research about, esoteric Illuminati vs just social-manip Illuminati...  in present time vs in times past... control of the social-matrix vs control-influence of magical-fields.. etc.  Seems that many forums complex issue gets filtered.

Part of what other responders replied could come to the issue of concrete-expers… and thus Model-prediction-test method (ie what could one experiment or thereby look for what others have already done- but seeking to find such a common element to illustrate the question- sort of like a 2ndhand info testing)

(that last part ended a bit rushed- but figured might as well just jam more in,vs leaving it out)- hope it adds something… cheers

Astralreek, I think your best bet is to try to figure out how to find techniques that will get you from point A to point B, rather than attempting to ask people about limits. The reason why I will say this is from my own experience, and the fact that this line of questioning is somewhat dangerous for your own development, because what you are asking about is limits. Are you looking for limitless power? Then you should try to find out the particular techniques that can get you there, rather than asking if it is possible.

Some of the things you are searching for, and perhaps most of them, are going to involve very personal activities that are going to be completely unique to you. I don’t advise asking about “superpowers”, because most people you will ask have no experience dealing with them. Bilocation, teleportation, psychokinesis (and all of it’s various permutations), physical interdimensional travel… this is largely going to come from investigation on you own. Like I said, there are various entities who specialize in these things, but consider that magick, no matter how it appears to be channeled , is just as impossible as any of these. A ritual that opens a way to make $1,000,000 a year is just as impossible as flying to Japan with nothing but your physical body. It just is easier to us because we believe in jobs, and it is already theoretically possible even without magick. But for the people who use this magick for the ends of money, such results would be impossible without it.

If you are looking for superpowers, perhaps you want to start doing simpler things like making sure that you clear a path for these activities to be practiced. As EA mentions, you are going to have to make sure your material life is where you want it to be, so get your feet wet making sure you got the money you need, a comfortable social life, and good health. I suggest shooting for goals that, while farfetched, aren’t completely outside of your possible perception. If you are absolutely bereft of money, with no social life and terrible health, chances are that finding a supermodel for a girlfriend will be considered impossible by your own standards. It may also be a HUGE waste of power, simply because you may not even be able to relate to that person well enough to start a relationship, and you will regret it before you even get a chance to enjoy it.

My suggestion is to start training so that you can learn whatever abilities you desire, or bring forth the powers to make change, from sources that you know can help you. When it comes to the superhero powers, you will probably do best to learn from spirits, as there are plenty who specialize in that field. Like I said, you will find too much discrepancy when it comes to humans on the subject, so get it from a source who’s office is that ability, and go from there. As for things like baneful magick… if you are looking to mess someone up, trying finding out firstly if it is even worth it. I know a lot of people who I disliked, and yet made simple moves and “boom!”, no longer in my life. This is at least my experience, but as you evolve, most people you have problems with will be less than gnats, and not even worth the trouble of focusing on. You can usually see them failing before they even get started, but this isn’t to say baneful magick has no place. Sometimes you got to fuck someone up, and as you develop, that sometimes happens with just a thought. When I got shot, my father wanted to kill the guy who did it, who just so happened to be my former best friend. I told him not to, since his family was already pretty messed up, and it was only a matter of time before someone there ended up dead. I kept on saying this to folks, and in less than a year, his sister was dead. I don’t like thinking I had anything to do with it, especially since I liked his sister, but when I heard about it, a huge knot seemed to untie inside of me, and relief rather than sorrow came about me, even a slight “HA! Gotcha bitch!!”. So who knows, it’s an ability and it comes to us sometimes without us trying.

I’m a beginner, and from what it seems you appear to be one, too. As it goes, here are some things I am doing right now that help:

1. Find out how to increase and control the flow of your personal energy centers and systems, which means taking on yogic practices, practicing anyone one of several energy center meditations (E.A.'s “Questing After Visions” Chakra technique, the Microcosmic Orbit, Robert Bruce’s NEW Energy Ways), and probably eating consciously and exercising.

2. In conjunction with #1, explore learning how to navigate spiritual realms through Soul Travel and Lucid Dreams. In my experience, which combined with energy raising, these abilities are way easier to come along, and have a lot applicability to creating substantial change in your environment. They also help in the fact that exploring these techniques also open you up to clairovoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience (psychic sight, hearing, and touch; clairalience [smell] and clairgustance [taste] can also come up), which are paramount to full-on physical evocation.

3. Research the entities that specialize in what you are looking to do, whether it funneling love and sex appeal into your life, or learning how to fly. Then find out how you can communicate with them in the most efficient and evident way possible. While full-blown physical evocation is considered the best, it is not at the forefront for most beginners. I do say most, because it could very well be available to you right now. But if not, then you still have options like sigil magick, in which you can open the sigil and declare the will of learning from them in the dream realm or astral plain in a lucid fashion. This is still evocation, but a less physical form, and could only really aid in getting to the physical evocation skill. Whatever experiences you get, write them down and get to work with them.

It’s really up to you, and you got to take prime control over it, and take anything you hear about limits with an extremely large grain of salt. Realize also that what I am saying, no matter how useful it may be, is based upon myself and what I would do. You got your own thing, and you may find that you got way better methods of getting to where you want to go.

The question of reincarnation was attended by psychiatrist Ian Stevenson in his book Twenty Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation and Where Reincarnation and Biology Intersect.It seems many people remember past lives and past life regression therapy is also helping a lot of guys fight their phobias and stuff.

So the question whether reincarnation is a fact seems to be answered by a yes whatever complex mechanism its going through.It does provide a descent theory about talents,which u may have acquired through previous lifetimes and also ur fate though I do not support the theory of karma as it doesnt hold ground.It just maybe that there is a mechanism that the soul cannot escape and it perhaps long after death seeks a womb desperately to enjoy earthly enjoyments once again…mostly like an addiction.To escape this cycle,we have to go through ascenscion processes perhaps kundalini development as Robert Bruce seem to say to break the process and take control of the rebirth process.

What do u guys have to say on reincarnation?

In short reincarnation seems to be valid for me,but karma seems to be all made up.

Hi metatron777 thanx for ur reply.So I have a partner in you.I also believe in ur approach of knowing by personal experiences but wish I could do so.

I practised NEW energy ways since 2 yrs I guess given my hectic schedule…and I have had a remarkable experience with NEW.That guy Robert is totally a genius.I started lucid dreaming in no time ,had one frightening astral projection,csn see auras flawlessly and can work with energy just great.I am though not good at initiating a AP as I have to work on relaxation nd trance work.

The face that I am going through a lot of family problems…my home has actually turned into a living hell and being youngest member of the family I have nowhere to go.In the quest for magick,metaphysics and the journey into the world unknown I am truly alone with no one in my family who understand my anti dogmatic philosophy towards spirituality.Just becoz I was born Hindu doesnt mean that I take every word of my scriptures to be true no matter how much bullshit they seem to be.

This loneliness coupled with tremendous family problems which I have to face daily had left my once courageous enthusiastic mind with hopelessness,fear.Though I still fight on,tricking the subconscious aint easy.The fight flight fright reflex can be useful in this situations but when u want to enjoy ur life or u feel that life’s now alright lets just enjoy life this reflex comes back and makes u ruin ur happiness coz it doesnt want u to feel frustrutated anymore.What if another accident happened?Thats what u think.

I m probably alone in my journey physically back here at home.People dont like my attitude towards life stating that I am an escapist,which I am not.I really wanted to work hard on spirituality but the environment isnt right yet.Probably after a year or so,I will have a more stable life and will be earning quite well.Thats the time I can devote to these practices with much more intensity as I learn quickly these things coz there will be job security.

Till then I will be cautious towards approach of anything spiritual coz I dont want any more accidents to happen in my life to be caused deliberately.I dont have any support back here at home and its my own lone journey so I have to go slow nd steady.

Thanx

Astralreek

1 Like