Questions About Angel Michael, Non-Biblical Perspectives

lol!! He’s appeared in front of me eating what appeared to be some kind of blood-dripping body part that appeared extremely fresh, I was careful not to enquire the origins or meaning.

Perhaps he wasn’t the best example there!

But generally speaking, if I compare the impressions of spirits noted by, for example http://imperialarts.livejournal.com/ he’ll get the full “scary hell-demon” appearance, which he seems to expect, and I usually see a more friendly or even appealing appearance.

Belial almost always looks like this to me:

Just, sometimes, doing strange things…

Honestly Eva, I’ve seen a few of them appear like that, not just Belial. I think they do that on purpose kind of being humorous about the whole scary demon thing just to fuck with us on purpose, for laughs. At least that’s my opinion because I’ve even had one appear to me looking like the traditional red devil christian satan which had to have been done on purpose because that particular spirit was in a humorous mood that day.

2 Likes

By the way if you want the most “dark” angel go chat with Azreal.
There is a reason he is called "The Reaper of the West"
Also has anyone else ever experienced “fire” ( more like you could feel it there just not the pain that comes with fire…like if fire was a physical thing) in their solar plexus chakra after and during a evocation of Belial?

[quote=“Smith, post:23, topic:7525”]has anyone else ever experienced “fire”

…like if fire was a physical thing) in their solar plexus chakra after and during a evocation of Belial?[/quote]

Yes, and not just with him, a few others as well.

Hey, if it helps I also have a big dislike for Christianity but my matron is a saint.

You’ll find that the saints, angels, etc have a different opinion on things then the church does.

Guys a quick question relating to Michael. What in your personal experience would be a good offering for Him?

I’m planning on giving him incense, a tea light, and some sort of liquid offering, as a thank you for helping me with something. All three because its kinda overdue, due to me being so bloody busy lately.

Of course I have googled- but as always theres a whole list of correspondences, many of them contradictory. For incense I think I’ll go with cinnamon- as that just feels right, but open to other suggestions. Also, would some sort of alcoholic drink be appropriate?

1 Like

[quote=“Akasha, post:26, topic:7525”]Guys a quick question relating to Michael. What in your personal experience would be a good offering for Him?

I’m planning on giving him incense, a tea light, and some sort of liquid offering, as a thank you for helping me with something. All three because its kinda overdue, due to me being so bloody busy lately.

Of course I have googled- but as always theres a whole list of correspondences, many of them contradictory. For incense I think I’ll go with cinnamon- as that just feels right, but open to other suggestions. Also, would some sort of alcoholic drink be appropriate?[/quote]

There’s several things you can do. For incense, the proper one would be associated with Michael is Storax but you can use the general scents of frankincense and myrrh. Good news is, cinnamon is associated with the 30th path in the Tree, going from Yesode to Hode. Useful for projections.

Other things is to give praise to the angel for helping you or giving a gift of energy. Even if they don’t ask for it, which is usual. Alcohol probably wouldn’t be useful for them, as far as I can tell. I hear people on the forum talk about demons liking them but I’ve yet to summon one. You could try it, however. Just have some around as an offering. You won’t offend them by bringing extra things you didn’t know they didn’t need.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed he favors red and/or white candles. I haven’t noticed any preferences for incense, but I think cinnamon will be fine. In the LBRP, Michael stands to the south, representing the element of fire, and cinnamon is a ‘fire’ herb.

I’ve never offered an angel any kind of alcoholic offering. I’ve offered energy, like Kenneth’s suggested, or written a small prayer or poem for them, but if I felt like offering him something alcoholic, I think I’d try gin. I think it suits his personality.

1 Like

Soz for the late response. Thanks Kenneth and Bbylon :slight_smile:

I ended up using a white tea light, cinnamon incense, and errrrm- this is gonna sound really weird- a chai latte, with extra cinnamon on top lol.

I felt very strongly that cinnamon was a good choice, and after doing further research quite a few sources suggested this. The chai flavoured latte, that just felt like a good option- so thats what I went with. Cheers guys for the suggestions.

St. Michael the Archangel was considered a healer and divine physician in the early
years of Christianity. Over time the role of judge and warrior took prominence.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:6, topic:7525”]I found him to be very brisk and focused, no chit-chat or time-wasting.

He usually appears in the armour, cloak and wings combo popularised in the movie Dogma, only he has a VERY strong energy that means that comparison isn’t humorous. He usually has a large sword in one hand, and sometimes also carries a shield.

He’ll work with black magicians (if my experience is anything to go by) without any objections or lectures, and he also seems to be willing and able to refer you to another spirit who can help more, usually an angel in his case, when that’s suitable.

I get a faint scent of lemons when he manifests and a taste like clean cold steel - steel and iron seem to be connected to him in my experience.

I’ve called him in all kinds of locations, including on the London Underground where I have no idea what exact direction I was facing, but that was for operations required there and then so directions etc are probably helpful if this is a pre-planned event.

That’s about all I have that’s useful, I think?[/quote]

you know Lady Eva is awesome when your intuition open[quote=“RavensAscent, post:15, topic:7525”][quote=“Mider2009, post:14, topic:7525”]I don’t think you can disconnect these spirits completely from God and Jesus.[/quote]

But this is the kind of shit that makes me not want to ever work with them, the fact that no one, apparently not even magicians can seem to separate the idea of these beings from god. I want nothing to do with god, at all, so this kind of stuff is discouraging to have it continually repeated.[/quote]

I resonate very strongly with what you just said. Tho I personally hate the word “god” as it is misused by humans so much perhaps there is a source older then the demiurge who meddles in human affairs to much? Remember kids, a voice telling you its name is god, jehovah or else is 1 to much ^,^ especially when it tells you to go on crusades and suicide attacks

1 Like

When I was 22 I was smoking pot with my mum and her boyfriend. I was on the sofa next to my mum laying towards the television with my feet and they were sitting on the sofa to the left. After the 3rd spliff I started feeling weird: Weird thoughts started to manifest from the right side of my head. These thoughts got more darker and started to freak me out and I soon realized that something nasty was going on. It felt as if I was being pulled by a rope on two sides, the left side was good and the right side was bad. And the right side was getting heavier. I started to panic. But I knew I couldn’t panic because my mum and boyfriend where sitting right next to me on the left side. I was reminded of what my nana told me once: If you ever get in to trouble, call on Michael. So I did. I closed my eyes and shouted in thought: Michael please come down to me because I’m in deep shit! A second later a heavy energy dropped on to my head and as the energy slowly went down my face like a feather and to the rest of my body I immediately came up and took a deep breath of relief and breathed out again and the negativity left my body all the way down through my feet. I had a big smile on my face again and in thought I said thank you.

2 seconds later: CALLUM! I looked to the left and looked my mum in the eye… she asked me: Are you bringing in the good spirits of the bad spirits? I freaked out and said: A GOOD ONE! Why are you asking me this? She shook her head and I asked her again. She said What did you say? I asked again: Why did you ask me if I was bringing in the good spirits of the bad spirits? I don’t know she said. And my mum’s boyfriend sitting next to her replied in a very dry manner with his joint in his hand: Yeah Tanya, why did you ask Callum that?

I was sober again.

1 Like

Defenitley agriculture

The first time I called on him he caused random paranormal activity in my apartment and appeared as a floating copy of my cats bushy tail. Literally can’t make this stuff up lol