Questions about a lemon spell

Hi everyone. Just wondered if any of you had a second opinion on this. So this spell, the person in the video says that this spell should only be done on someone only if they deserve it. But since it’s only a spell that prevents them from opening their mouth against you, how exactly would it harm their overall well being in general? If all it does is prevent them from gossiping about you, lipping you off, getting argumentative towards you, and such. Wouldn’t everything else in that person’s life remain perfectly fine? Their personal friendships, their career life, etc.

Also, near the end of the video. The person says that if you keep the lemon in your freezer long term, that person would be removed out of your life. That part I don’t understand. It doesn’t sound like a spell to remove someone out of your life. It sounds like a spell that only prevents someone from gossiping about you behind your back, belittling you, or starting an argument with you. Meaning that if the person were to open their mouth, say something to you or about you that is generally good, the spell shouldn’t prevent that. Or am I wrong?

This is what I would call a “binding”.
As far as I know the lemon version is based in voodoo, but the props don’t matter as much as finding a way to get your intent into the universe. :slight_smile:

It’s still considered baneful magick, because it affects their energy and is a kind of psychic attack, and it it will create a bond between you and them. It depends how it manifests, if the universe distracts them from you with,say, problems at work, they would be negatively affected by that. You don’t really know what path it will take, so it depends.

Perhaps this is something that happened to them? I would say this would only happen if you have this intention in your mind when you do the working. The same occurs in reverse, if you do a binding but your intention is less than your words, what you intend will occur not the words.

Again it depends on your intention when you cast the spell. None of these things do anything on thier own without you making them magickal. You’re the real magick ingredient. So it will do what you WILL it to do.

Here’s an alternative and detailed view on binding spells of different kinds:

2 Likes