I’ve noticed that in a lot of EA’s videos, he uses this like little black bowl for fire. I just wanna know what it’s called, how it works, and where I can get one. Any and all answers are appreciated

1 Like

My guess is a stone bowl you can get um at some asian markets or online.

a burning bowl? I believe it’s called, made from metal or stone. as to get them probably just look it up online like Amazon, other online stores or go a local metaphysical store of their is one near you. I have one it made of cast iron I think but it looks like a little cauldron.