Question

I was told my enemy used a sigil /occult on me ,is this mean I can’t get any help not even to E.A ?

Do you need help? Who told u this

Do reversal magic.

Take a candle (preferably stick) and rub yourself from head to toe, being careful not to brush up.

If you can, bite off the end of the candle and let it burn upside-down. If not just light it and let it sit. Once the candle is out, the reversal is complete.

I recommend this book. The technique I just shared was from this book and is a common hoodoo reversal work.

4 Likes

Thank you .

Do you know anything about the sigil used?

I was told by a medium …

now…I was going to try and learn magic , now I don’t know where to start on EA courses …should I open my third eye fist then start the clairvoyance classes ??

I have so much anger inside me ,because I can’t find out the truth what happened to me …

I used to see grey smoke or steam ? coming out of my body …I used to be smart …now I feel like I have a little brain …I don’t know whats happened to me or what they did to me …

who are they what you did to them

twho is thud medium

I didn’t do anything to her …
im ok now …I don’t see them smokes or steam and sometime white coming out of my body .

I just have anger inside me now and I want to learned more about supernatural stuff and magic
I realize that I need it …
I just don’t know if its possible …

im glad that you ok i hope you learn moch stuff out here that it will be of service to you this is great place to start

white stuff could be soul repulsing negative energy or try to escape the flesh out of fear or terror my best guess

I just finished this book. Jason Miller is a beast.

I wonder if anyone ever experienced what I experienced
Note: I don’t do drugs no I wasn’t losing my mind .
I know all them were real …

thank you so much …

Get an arsenal of rituals and methods, try finding the book by Jason Miller recommended. Try bath cleansings, smudging your place, working with hekate and I personally recommend two specifically with a talisman you make, one protects your more from enemies living and the other one more protection from spirits. Saturn to bind and Mars to break crossed conditions, jupiter defends.

1 Like

thank you all for helping me and teaching me …
I will definitely find all these books you all telling me to find :wink: and do the other instructions …

thank you ,…

I just wanted add one more thing, I am not sure if I can post an image. So the first one is called the “Wheel of hekate” but not the one with spirals , the one with forks. the second one is called the Triangular spirit trap.