Question

Good morning,
I conjured up Bune and at night I felt a presence in the room. Suddenly his stealth lit up in my mind and he was gone.
Since that day I have felt haggard, very hot and tired.
Could it be an astral larva?
These days when I get home I sometimes see something transparent that tries to touch me and my skin itches.

1 Like

How did you conjure Bune exactly?
I see dark and transparent a lot, even white that caused fright in the night :slight_smile:
Deseased loved ones touch me occasionally. The areas of active pain out of the ordinary is what I pay attention to.
It could be astral parasites, but generally do we feel them on the physical plane?

For the evocation, use black candle left side, right side orange candle with essence of cinnamon, cinnamon and my blood. sandalwood incense with my blood cookies, honey, nuts, liquor and tobacco as an offering.
sorry, I repeat your enn chant until it arrives, I burn my request, I thank and close the portal

1 Like

Using blood is not necessary for conjuring Bune, but if it was indeed him, you and he now share a link.

I’m going to take a few bitter baths because I feel pressure in my eyes and I’m very tired. I may have to fall to get up again

1 Like