Question

Hi, I have a question. I’ve studied many different practices (only practiced energy work) since I was a child. I’m unsure as to where my path leads still. I thought I’d been lurking here for a little over a year, but looking back it’s been over 2. In the past 6 months I’ve had the names of 2 beings (not sure their proper names like Kings, etc) just randomly pop into my head throughout the day and night. At first I was thinking maybe it’s because I’ve been reading their names on here, but I don’t know since it hasn’t happened most of the time I’ve been a lurker. I can be busy and doing a million things at once or just doing absolutely nothing & their names will just come to mind. I’ve had something grab my foot during meditation a few months ago & felt something caress my chin today.
In your opinion or experience, does that mean that’s the path I should head down? Sorry if it sounds stupid lol.

We can’t tell you what path to head down. However, if you are drawn to the names that popped into your head, then by all means look into them and possibly summon them. It doesn’t mean you automatically have to become a card carrying Satanist or demon worshipper though. Research. Experience. Then decide if you are more drawn to one thing over the other. This world is full of many paths, and most of us with magical experience under our belts have never stuck to just one. We are blessed to be at a point in time where magical paths are no longer confined only to a select few magical orders or covens.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I meant it like does that seem like I should start exploring more into the names I keep getting? I guess I’m just trying to figure out if it’s nothing or something. I definitely agree that I’m pretty sure I don’t fit a mold, as I find everything interesting.

1 Like

The only way to know that would be to take a chance and look into the names and possibly summon them.

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

We all are on various paths and our knowledge and insight varies. Never apologize for asking a decently thought out question. Those who think it is a stupid question aren’t worth your time…

Think of it like seeds being planted. Sometimes what we ingest doesn’t take root, sometimes things flourish. There is most likely some level of connection. Follow it. See where it goes.

Follow any path that gives you knowledge, awareness, and strength. There is nothing that says you have to dedicate yourself only to a certain path unless you decide to actively dedicate to one.

Explore what resonates inside you. There is no such thing as too much knowledge.

1 Like

Thank you so much for an amazing response. I guess I should have clarified; when I say path I should go down, I mean in terms of the names I’m getting constantly. I’ve just never had that happen before, so was unsure as to whether or not it could be a sign.