Question

Hi, last night i listen to a shamanic drum to try to connect with any god, when i start listening a sound like a water flow on a wetland, also the sound reminded like insects and a vague forms of whispers, so i want to know which god could be that tryied to contact me.
Thanks

You are refering to any God or of the goetia? What was your intention?

1 Like

Any god, but not the goetia

Ahh well :thinking: I’m not sure first thoughts that came to me was Belzebuub? Then Bael/Baal for some reason. Take it with a grain of salt :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am sure you will know any time soon. :blush:
Also I thought well Lord of Flies… belzebub. You mentioned insects? :thinking:

What are you trying to do? What are you seeking in a Spirit?

I wanna work with a god/goddess, the sound reminded like insects but really the feeling was more like a water flow, also how the flow sounds reminds like some whispers more than insects

We don’t know , try to call out to it and see

1 Like

Ok, im going to try it again

Gods of shamanism is Odin, Cernunnos, Veles as well.

2 Likes

Any of them have an affinity with water?

1 Like

All 3 of them in this case, Odin due to the sky, Cernunnos due to the water being part of nature, and Veles is called “God of underworld, earth, waters, trickery, cattle, snakes, bears, wolves, music, and magic”

3 Likes

Somehow i was thinking in tiamat cuz i feel like an abyss while i was hearing the flow but im not sure, i must repeat it

1 Like

Tiamat is very possible, her primordial waters is the primordial void/chaos.

2 Likes

I think i must try to connect agin, also see if i can confirm it by asking to the tarot

2 Likes