Question regarding progress of spells

I asked why I have not seen any clear progress of my spells i have done on a couple.

I am using The Gothic Tarot on this question and got…

All four cards jumped out of my deck. I went ahead and read them but prefer to read no more than two at a time
Three of wands
The Chariot
Four of Wands
Nine of Pentacles

I then asked if there was anything else I needed to do to help the spells along and got (again all jumped at same time). On “her” I got some ugly stuff on her. Him? demanding an apology. He should have a bit of a nightmare spell going on right now to get him to say he’s sorry to me for the ill treatment he showed towards me.

4 of Pentacles
Ace of Cups
Knight of Cups

1 Like

Try E.A. Koettings love spell on YouTube. I did this when I was 15. It made the girl I was doing it on kill herself. I wasn’t even trying that hard either.

1 Like

Guessing the spell was a discord or breakup spell of some kind?

Going by the cards that fell from the deck, I would interpret this as something along the lines of: their relationship is progressing because one or both of them are determined to make it work. they’re finding it pleasant spending time around each other during the holidays at this time of year and it’s making one or both of them look ahead favourably to the future of their relationship.

If you’re trying to break people up you might need to go another route. Like a Djinn ritual to “sour love and sexual pleasure”, to form some cracks in their relationship. Cause sexual revulsion in one or both of them. Another Djinn ritual to “Make them see the worst in each other”. Then come in with some Goetic demons to cause explosive anger in one or both of them, constant fighting, suspicion.

Also, not sure if this applies but in general, try and avoid the trap of falling down the divination rabbit-hole and of checking in on your spells. Trust me I know how tempting it is :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Weird i saw that one years ago . If I’m correct is it the candle magick one ?

Yea

1 Like

Yea idk how i remembered that one lol gives good points in magick in general. Great Vid

1 Like

First of all 4pentacles show that he is very earthly, he is hard to be enchanted. Is he an earth sign? Or his Ascendent? The Ace of Cups shows he has feelings for you and wishes you all the best. King of Cups is he a Father or a Husband? Is he getting married?
It seems that the spirits think he is loving and loveble and there is a greater plan…

I have two spells going. I should have explained by I posted right before I went to bed so I was a bit rushed. I don’t want a love spell and wont put that on him. Most i want is to force him to talk to me and be honest and more open. I have a nightmare spell on him to get him to apologize to me for his ill treatment of me. Her. Any nasty thing I can throw at her.

I have a spell on two people they are married (if you wanna call it that) He I love, her I cant stomach. I want him to message me and at least tell me he is sorry for the way he treated me (He messaged me out of nowhere, talked/texted and We met up and saw each other in December 19 when I went back home for a visit). I was open on honest with him about how I felt for him and he ghosted me.

Her im throwing every nasty thing I can at her. I know she is the reason he isnt talking to me. And I think she might be running her mouth about me. I can’t confirm anything but his sister mentioned something about “juicy gossip” and her daughter mentioned something over the summer about “secrets to tell” to our (his and I) mutual niece. I could be just paranoid by my cards and pendulum state she knows we were talking and he may have told her he has feelings for me. Ive know all of them 35 years so she might consider me a “threat” as i know he has always liked me regardless if he admits it is or not. Sure he may not have really realized it then but he did. That much I know as he kind of made that clear when we were talking last year (“something things you realize later in life” his words).

If they are trying to make it work I find that amazing to know because he has hated her for 30 years. He was planning on leaving/divorcing her. (I know this because he did make a half pass at me and we hung out together one night. I know his intention was to sleep with me but he backed out. We were outside alone in a park near a river together. This was back in 95). Two weeks later she found out she was pregnant. She did trap him because she knew he was planning to divorce her. He stayed and raised his daughter with her. I’m sure he knows she trapped him and resents her for it. He is very close to his daughter which is amazing and im happy for that. Last year he made it clear he hated her (his “wife”) and would not refer to her by name (said “her mom” a lot. I was thinking “I know who her mom” is lol. It’s weird because his daughter is moved out and in college but he is still there. IDK… I guess now he is just waiting until he retires in a couple of years then leave. Not my worry. I just want an “im sorry” from him and thats it. She might be desperate to try and keep him there… Cant let him get away now can we (sarcasm). Him? I just don’t see it. I was with the two of them in 12’ when my friend/his sister passed. He couldnt get far enough away from her. Never stood or sat anywhere near her. i could feel the tension and hatred. It was STRONG

i dont usually check my spells but something nagged at me last night lol. Im adding to them where i need to add (that’s why I asked my cards) and after tonight im letting them be

No he is not easily enchanted at all. AT ALL lol Strong willed as all get out. He is a Gemini. He is both father and husband (if you want to call him that. I know he hates her. He is not happy with her at all. That much I do know).

With the wands associated with Leo, which she is, I kind of wondered if the cards directed it more at her even though I asked about the spells on both of them in general.

1 Like

It was Knight of cups.

1 Like

Discord definitely. One spell was to get her to leave the home. I know that would thrill him for her to up and leave. I threw every nasty thing I can think of at her. May be a witches ladder involved (evil smirk). Her mom died and was hoping she was going to move into the home herself and get an arrangement with her brother to do so. Nope its up for sale. I checked. Shit lol

1 Like

It’s possible he is centered on his father energy and focus less on his husband role. Love and hate are very similar so maybe indifference would be a needed energy for that working. Hmmm a spell to cause indifference, coldness :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I was literally in the room the very moment that marriage turned. We were at my friends house (his parents). Gave her a gift, bracelet I think it was, and mentioned he got it on sale. He was what… 22 (30 years ago) then and I was just 17/18. She looked at him and made the comment “What I’m not worth full price”. Talk about an energy hit. That was it… Done and he hated her ever since lol. I wasn’t practicing yet as a witch. I ran in the kitchen and my friend followed and I was like What the Actual F***. I already hated her as did my friend. He and his parents hated her after that day on as well.

The indifference and coldness is already there on his end, boy is it there lol. Do you mean for her as well?

2 Likes

Dude, what?

Did you reject her after casting it, or… why did she kill herself? Was it a revenge spell? I’m confused.

1 Like

Interesting. I have no idea how to otherwise interpret those cards in light of that :thinking: also wow 30 years is a long time to be married to someone you hate. I’m assuming there’s a reason he hasn’t left already, maybe you could leverage that in some way?

Yeah I know why he stayed of course (his daughter). Right before my friend (his sister passed) we were discussing him (she knew my feelings for him) and I mentioned “I can’t understand why he is still with her” and she stated he mentioned waiting until is daughter was 18 (she was 16 at the time) She’s now 25 almost and lives four hours from him going to school. Ya got me… Only thing I can think of is he knows that B will take him for everything he has. He did mention to me he is waiting to retire from his profession to leave.

I used The Gothic Tarot

I was trying to break them down a bit where the 3 wands and chariot might mean bound and chariot is struggling. Like everyday is torture and he is trying to stay “sane”

Four of wands and Nine of pents from what I read is wanting to be alone, happily.

So he basically just wants out and away from her?? Not sure if that tells me why i havent seen any progress with the spells ive done. I dont care what he wants. I want to see action/progress. Now if those desires are making and helping my spells manifest then great…

I’m just curious to see what works for me and doesn’t. For example, Some money spells have great results for me. Some don’t. Just wanting to know where my strengths are in casting.

I may sound obsessed right now but really im just using my own spell workings and experiences/emotions to learn my card meanings and how they relate to each other. And I have a new deck for Christmas so im now learning the symbolism of them too. I really do get all the things i need to do in life done lol. Honest.

1 Like