Question regarding death magic

So, I tried the search bar and I can’t seem to find what I’m looking for… I know oujia boards are basically open for anyone to get through…

But what if I have a link to the deceased person and incorporate that in my contact with the oujia board
(Example: having a photo of the person and focusing on it and the board)

Would this make any difference?

Not really. The door would still be open to any spirit wanting to masquerade as the shade you want to contact.

However, spirit boards can be consecrated to allow only certain types of beings through. For example, in her chapbook, Drawing Down Belial, the demonolator S. Connolly instructs on how to consecrate a board so that only the demonic can come through it, and I don’t see why you couldn’t consecrate a board to only allow the dead.

4 Likes

Hmmm interesting, could I dedicate the board to one specific person?

I don’t think so. That would kind of negate the usefulness of the spirit board since it would be limited to only that shade.

1 Like

Oh ok, I am sure this forum has other ways I can contact a deceased loved one

Probably the simplest way would be to contact a psychopomp entity, and ask them to help you make contact.

The demon Bune can be called upon for this.

1 Like

Oh I just thought of something, so evoking eternity I think says something about facing south for the dead I don’t remember…so maybe something is telling me the method in evoking eternity will work :thinking:

Yes, you can evoke a shade.

1 Like

Perfect, thanks though for providing insight like always in learning something new from this forum…I post a lot on here because I’m really happy I finally have a place I can ask my questions to and ask people who won’t think I’m crazy lol (as people here do similar things I e magic)

1 Like

I also wonder if it would be safe to do this:

So my brother is into true crime and told me to evoke A serial killer, would that be safe I feel it wouldn’t lolol

Although idk how powerful a random spirit of the dead is compared to a demon or something

Why don’t you try it with someone friendly first and figure out how it works, what it’s like and what can go wrong.

This risk here is less physical and more to your mind.

1 Like

If a person is skilled enough in energy work they can like any energetic or physical construct control what comes through and what doesn’t through energetic programming.

2 Likes

Damn

Yeah true, could be something interesting to do later in the future maybe though