Question re: Master Curse from Magickal Attack - GlasyaLabolas "bloodshed and death of friendship"

RE: Gordon Winterfields book “Magickal Attack” (silence, bind and crush your enemies)…I haven’t worked with these Demons before and have chosen the Master Curse because I wanted to follow a laid out safe method rather than try and figure it out myself and mess it up. I have reached a point where I am ready to work with GlasyaLabolas so that I may be free of the target…that he is gone forever.

I won’t detail the 2 decades of manipulation and the last 4-5 years of narcissistic rampage that has destroyed my sanity, health, finances and everything I have worked for. I just want a peaceful life and to move forward and to put a stop to this BS and bullying, once and for all.

In the book there is a Master Curse that works for 12 days with Shax, Sabnock, Raum, and lastly Glasya-Labolas. I am disappointed with the wording “I call on thee Glasya-Labolas to bring bloodshed and death of friendship to mine enemy…(name)…harming none other than (name)”. I feel that the extra words “of friendship” might only indicate that the target loses some friends…and…well, the word “bloodshed” doesn’t necessarily mean the target will die.

Does anyone know if the wording can be changed or did the author intended that the curse is lessened or is it the case that the book wouldn’t have been allowed to be published with the word “death” on it’s own?

Now I’m wondering if the Master curse will do the job or if I will have to work separately with a demon like Forcalor from same authors “Demons of Magick”? Andras is also in there but it doesn’t specifically mention death even though I’m told his domain is death of natural causes.

Any guidance or suggestions, even other members experience would be appreciated!

I haven’t done evocation before so I am just following what is laid out in the books.

I have already researched the forum for Glasya-Labolas and the Master Curse but didn’t come across an answer that would put my question to rest. Thanks in advance for any help.

4 Likes

follow the instructions in the book. try it . see where it goes. I’m working with the book too. We all have our reasons for justice using magick. I guess we can be more creative when we have more experience. The book says to not take it lightly. so maybe try other less potent spells first. Maybe think hard about choosing this one as the first go around?

I’ve thought about it for at least a year, tried lesser spells and employed others to do curses for me. Also done everything I can possibly do in real life to defend my rights and live peacefully…I’ve also passed on a message that he has gone too far. I’m not the only person he has treated this way, his ex moved to another country to get away and start a new life.
I’ll do it as the book states and see what happens? I have someone protecting me radionically too. The situation (in real life) has cost me a lot. Anyone dealing with an arrogant narcissistic type knows they just want to blindly destroy you when you just want to live peacefully.

3 Likes

Yes you can omit death of a friendship and reword it. Just do the ritual as explained in the book. Glasya likes the color yellow. Use yellow candles and incorporate yellow in the ritual. Wear yellow. Use yellow table cloth, etc. Glasya also likes the sun. Put the sigil in the sun before working with her. Do not doubt that curse or your work. Doubting will weaken it. It is very potent and gets the job done. Used it successfully in the past.

9 Likes

Thanks @Kybtsmile I will follow those tips. I never thought to add their colors but it’s good to get feedback from someone who has successfully employed the workings before. I definitely have lots of yellow ritual candles and some yellow garments to incorporate into the ritual.

still don’t know if mine spell work as no way to get feedback. finished it sometime in 2nd week of september doing it twice as i found the name while in progress the first time of casting and decided to do it again back to back with real name. that was sept and now it’s oct. 24th. A little over a month. I guess it’s too soon to know since certain things in life have to happen in order to cause trouble. things need to go up before coming down??? Did a bunch of other demon spells from GOM books too . so i guess you can call it layering. I think some is bound to stick. haha. It’s like throwing every spaghettic at the wall and see if one will stick? … maybe too many spell so they get in the way of each other? i hope not. They are from different demons so i would think they would do their own request.

Yes I’m also going to do that working more than once, the book says you can do that. Layering is also something I’m doing. Just make sure the workings are all aligned to the same goal, not different or opposing ones.

I wonder if you can use the master curse on someone without knowing their name. would it work? there’s this homeless black dude who’s making noise all the time with his buddies. he needs to be taken care of. if he’s gone then his buddies won’t come blasting music and talking loud all nite. he’s bothering the whole block. So what you think guys? can we cast without knowing name and just use description? homeless dude that hangs out in such and such place bringing noisy people with him…

With this particular curse, I’m not sure because there are part where you have to name the target. You could try saying 'that noisy black dude who disturbs my peace and quiet., ’ but dunno if it would work. But, I’m not sure the Master Curse is the right spell for your situation. Have you tried binding this dude? To prevent him from causing trouble for you? There’s a good binding ritual in the book Angels of Wrath. You might also want to try a spell to make him go away. There’s a ‘Force Exile’ ritual in the Angels of Wrath, too.

1 Like

yup, tried those. it won’t last. he keeps coming back. that’s why i’m asking if master curse works. i’m going to extreme. it’s been too long that it’s over a yr with these homeless druggies and drug dealers. extreme case require extreme measure. I got discription of him so maybe demon will know who it is. haha. they aren’t that dumb to not know who you want targeted. especially if you have specific description

Ah, I see. Well, you could just try what I suggested then, and visualise strongly this guy as you’re doing it. I take it, you know what he looks like?

Not sure if the Master curse will be the right one if you need to name the target. If you have the GOM books, I know there is a “force exile” working in Gordon Winterfields “Angels of Wrath”. The target will be removed from your life whether through good or bad means… “Getting someone to leave your area of proximity”. It says it’s for someone who is in around you on a regular basis. That could work?

1 Like

Demons of Wrath by Corwin Hargrove. Works very well. Don’t ever doubt your work. That will immediately destroy it.

6 Likes

I like that book. I’m thinking about getting his latest one too, the goetia pathworking one.
I have that book. I did them spells and some from other books by GOM. i guess it’s working since it’s been pretty quite at nite. not 100% quiet , however, quiet enough to get some rest. The issue is that i’ve done several spells from most of the GOM books and i don’t know which ones is working. lol. I guess you can call it layering.

I like gordon’s book too… demons of magick. however, the process is a bit longer.

OMG, do I HEAR YOU! I have two of these assholes in my life. One is a sister that won’t F*** OFF, and another is a neighbor that has already sent me to jail for defending myself from HIS attack. Neither of them will go away.

I’ve been working on this same operation. I hesitated on calling the last guy because I didn’t think death and/or bloodshed was warranted. I’m getting so stressed and tired of this crap that I’m reconsidering. I plan on calling Glasylabolas this Saturday, with a lot heavier ritual than is in that book.

Narcissists are the worst. So evil, self-centered, and hateful. The world would be better off without them.

3 Likes

Can you tell me where you got the information regarding Glasya being a solar entity and liking yellow? Thanks.

it says his candle is yellow. And element is fire. Hermetic Magic & Occult - Goetia Demons - Goetia Démonok

1 Like

Do what you’ve got to do and cut cords with those people too.