Question Posted About Duke Zepar

Looks like people have some intertesting comments to make on the post below - we’re asking members to please not reply in the Q&A sub-forum, that’s just for questions to Eric, and not threads, so I’ve copied it here so people can weigh in with their experience and suggestions. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Elii222, post:1, topic:7194”]E.A. I’m from Puerto Rico, here Christianity is over any other religion.
I’m freely describing myself as a Satanist. I’ve read a lot of griomories(or however its written), Anton LaVey’s Satanic Bible, etc…
Now I’m having a difficult time on how to Evoke or Invoke( doesn’t really matter) …The Demon Duke Zepar.
Its carastaristics are very like mines. And the power to cast love of women is a beautiful bonus.
Is there a way you can help me out on this??[/quote]

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:1, topic:7431”]Looks like people have some intertesting comments to make on the post below - we’re asking members to please not reply in the Q&A sub-forum, that’s just for questions to Eric, and not threads, so I’ve copied it here so people can weigh in with their experience and suggestions. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Elii222, post:1, topic:7194”]E.A. I’m from Puerto Rico, here Christianity is over any other religion.
I’m freely describing myself as a Satanist. I’ve read a lot of griomories(or however its written), Anton LaVey’s Satanic Bible, etc…
Now I’m having a difficult time on how to Evoke or Invoke( doesn’t really matter) …The Demon Duke Zepar.
Its carastaristics are very like mines. And the power to cast love of women is a beautiful bonus.
Is there a way you can help me out on this??[/quote][/quote]

Thought his name was Edward or Eddy or Emilio. Thanks for clearing that one up, so if anyone sees EA please wake him up the forum is full of un-answered questions

If you had wanted to ask E.A. serious questions about your own magickal path, here’s how: Consultations - not bugging me via PM, not posting on here, not ramping it up in the Q&A section, from questions about fictional beings, to insultingly arrogant remarks about what you believe his practice to be, etcetera.

Desist from this line of posting and messaging - it’s not the purpose of the forum, and as a volunteer member-moderator, who’s neither a paid staff member nor a personal acquaintance of E.A.'s, it’s not my role to field your increasingly bizarre communiques about “saving” him.

2 Likes