Question pertaining to Lucifer

Personal experience that can not be verified by any other party is actually not proof at all. At the very most it would be classified as anecdotal evidence in a court of law. The reason why we have the scientific method and the academic disciplines is precisely because these hold personal experiences up to a more rigorous standard of proof; your experiences must be repeatable by others, they must be accountable to the processes of peer review, and they must (in the case of science) make measurable predicitions. And in doing all of the above they must be falsifiable (that is, have within themselves the capability to be disproven by future observations / experiences). This is what separates science from (for example) evangelical Christianity; every scientific theory is open to being disproved by future observations. If a verifiable observation (verifiable meaning repeatable and subject to peer review) comes along and disproves a prediction of a scientific theory, then that scientific theory is falsified and has to be replaced by a new and more expansive theory that takes into account the new evidence. Evangelical Christianity on the other hands makes a series of dogmatic claims that can neither be proved or disproved (therefore not falsifiable), thereby having zero expalnatory power as evidence.

To rely on a personal experience in magic or any other endeavour and not subject it to the same criteria of repeatablity and peer review is to fall into the same trap as Christianity or any other dogmatic statement of belief. “Satan said this to me”; oh yeah? Prove it in a way for us all to see and experience for ourselves. If such proof is not forthcoming; your personal experience is little more than a dogmatic statement and has no value to anyone outside of yourself and certainly is not a “high standard of proof” for anything.

1 Like

@Warlock All I am going to say here is that it’s the Science that you seem to love so much that claims that magick does not exist… I will trust the Spirits first and foremost for they are wise, and I serve them. If you want proof of anything go off and summon Satan.

If you want to verify anything you just need to contact the entity yourself. It’s pretty straight forward. It can be reviewed by your peers.[quote=“Warlock, post:22, topic:17207”]
would be classified as anecdotal evidence in a court of law.
[/quote]
Yeah, because I don’t have complete contempt for courts of law…(that’s a sarcastic statement).

1 Like

In the true spirit of Lucifer; I will trust my own reason first and I will serve my own self first. You presume I have not contacted this entity. Being a witch from a family line that can trace its lineage back to the trials in Scotland and Ireland I am in daily communication with this Spirit.

2 Likes

Tell me what he said, and I will believe you. I am not making a claim either way (I don’t know quite frankly what Lucifer actually is). I am just asking for more concrete proof instead of endless citing of the texts on nonbelievers.

1 Like

What Lucifer says to me and to any who will listen can be summed up by the first sentence in my last post. He likes Science and he likes people who think for themselves and do not rely upon dogmatic statements or who take things on “faith”. He likes people who read.

5 Likes

@Warlock What does he say he is though? That’s what we are trying to find out here. Just ask him for me please. I would very much like to know. (I am not a Luciferian or a Satanist or anything like that I don’t have any sort of connection to that entity myself).

1 Like

This is where St Paul gets it right. He calls Satan "“The god of this world”. Satan / Lucifer agrees whole heartedly!

4 Likes

@Warlock I just sent a PM of a question I had for Satan/Lucifer. I know it’s cryptic, but it would be really helpful for me if you asked him.

1 Like

This thread is funny. Lucifer IS NOT Satan. Lucifer is Lucifer.

1 Like

Welll… some of us do experience them as different aspects of the same being, this happened to me, for ages I was happy treating both as distinct and I don’t in general favour merging spirits or trying to make them out as masks of each other, but then eventually I came to actually see the two as sides of the same, and in a sense, not even simply spirits “out there in the spirit worlds” so much as emergent aspects of consciousness.

3 Likes

yes and no. Lucifer became conflated with the biblical Satan with the publication of the King James Bible where the figure of Heylel ben Shachar (Shining One, Son of Morning) mentioned in Isaiah (originally reffering to King Nebuchadnezzar II) became associated with the Morning Star; Venus (or Lucifer in Latin). Based upon this, later Christian tradition came to understand Lucifer as the being of Satan before the fall. This has paralels in Canaanite mythology where Venus (Attar) attempted to usurp the thrown of Ba’al, and unable to do so, descended into the underworld to rule there. So the link between the planetary deity (Lucifer) and the ruler of the underworld (Satan) actually has quite an ancient provenace.

2 Likes

There is alot of merit to what you’re saying here.

1 Like

So if Lady Eva has sex with a black man and births a Black Baby, and then does something similar with an Asian man to have an Asian baby and she is Lucifer… does that make each of the kids Lucifer? or would you say that each baby is its own unique entity?

1 Like

Or, according to the Freemasons, Jesus Christ is actually Lucifer!

Lucifer has many faces. I, personally have seen none of them, but I know he answers my prayers and entities do respond when I invoke/evoke his presence first.

3 Likes

So lemme ask you this Cyberseeker… do you want to continue on as a Homeless person or have some degree of Success? The way you think partially determines that. So accepting Lucifer as being Jesus is obviously not helping you out in that department.

Awhile back, I saw a more well to do man smile at a homeless guy and say “Hello Jesus.” It was essentially his way of describing the Title/Role of what the guy was…a homeless guy. The Lucifers…the demons of the world are alot more better off, due to the fact that they “get it.”

Anybody in my spiritual heirarchy that tried to associate Christ to the demons I would immediately have them kicked out of society to rot in the cold.

3 Likes

When Lady Eva really DID create a new life with a demonic King, the Child inherited aspects of both of us, and our spiritual inheritances and “bloodlines,” BUT is also his own person. :wink:

@aliengirl - this is going a little off-topic, let me know if you want me to split these discussions out into their own thread, it happens sometimes and we get 2 good threads out of it, so it;s no bad thing! :thumbsup:

But if you feel like your thread’s being a bit hijacked by a different topic, it might help. :smiley:

1 Like

I understand what you are saying, but the LHP is supposed to be contradictory to the “status quo” in which Jesus definitely was in his day. He did not follow the established guidelines of his so-called Judaism, the Jewish priests, and rabbis of his day.

He was definitely using magick to cast “demons” out of people and heal people. Levitating (walking) on water and turning water into wine. He taught his disciples to do the same things and perform miracles greater than his.

Once we look at the facts and approach the more Gnostic view of Christianity instead of the bullshit, watered-down, evangelical shit that’s pushed out into the mainstream, we see that the whole RHP concept of Jesus is actually a lie!

The whole “Jesus is Lucifer” idea makes sense because the same descriptions used for Lucifer also were applied to Jesus. “The Son (Sun?) of God” “The bright and morning star (Sun? Venus?)” Lucifer was “God’s top angel” second-in-command to God himself, right? (Enki?) Then he gets kicked out and replaced by his Son? (Enlil?) Really?

I’m not “associating Christ to the demons” I’m just trying to get the story straight. This works for me. What works for you works for you. “Kicking people out of society to the cold” makes you no better than those so-called RHP bigots that want to jam their so-called mainstream Christianity down everyone’s throat.

The Spanish Inquisition anyone? Remember that?

2 Likes

Some things you have to walk away from. The person you are so enamored with has many years of Thoughtform energy (curses) collected upon him, that to try to free it yourself is a monumental effort that would take more energy than you can muster. Also, the powers that be (she) also refuses to take up that task. Its better to forge your own path.

1 Like

@Aiden_Crow This keeps happening to me. It’s like they keep pestering me (gently I am exaggerating) till I reach out to them. But it is nice to keep having my UPG’s validated by others!

To Ash, for that is all your attempts to teach will amount to without real action. I admire your pragmatic attempt to cling to history as an explanation for what you feel. But you are forgetting one important key to the universe that will peice it all together.

As it is relavent to this topic, I will share what I have struggled so hard to remember for these past decades.

For the longest time, the only way to reach another person was to…reach another person.

For eternities, the only way to teach in a way that was proven easiest to remember, were through the telling of stories. Our quest was the “holy grail”, the fountain of immortality, the source of the knowledge of good and evil

Guess what, doesnt fucking matter. Because that is not the reality of truely infinite knowledge. The reality is that makes you forget that there is an earth when you are stuck peering into heaven.

2 Likes