Question on ritual timing

Hi there i hope it’s not a stupid question but i am wondering about the use of planetary hours when preparing for a ritual as sometimes i go to all the trouble of setting the alarm for 2:30 am in the morning to do the ritual at an alotted hour and probably a 50% success rate but get the same sort of success rate when i’m pissed off about something and just do it
I did read somewhere that demons time line are not the same as ours and it’s highly likely they don’t need an alarm clock so are we just putting a human time slant on what they might or might not want or is there a genuine reason for using planetary hours
also one more question day demons and night demons is this an opening hours type thing ie some like working at night and some like working in the daytime or is there more to it than that it’s been bugging me for ages Thanks any one

4 Likes

Hi Herbie.

I used to do work at 3am or midnight only. I found my results did not change by setting my alarm at 5am and dong my rituals then.

I sometimes do 11pm now too as it is not always possible to do 3am with my schedule.

I still manage to evoke energy well from 10pm until 5am for nearly every spirit I have worked with so far ,thinking about it.

I have done a daytime ritual once when I really angry and the results came after 6 months so maybe it slowed it down a little, but who knows?

I always evoke Bune at dawn and that works everytime and Bune prefers that. Each one is a little different and some don’t seem to care at all

3 Likes

Thanks @anon88243269 I must confess to struggling to get out of bed at dawn but will have to try that with Bune as i have always used the hour and day of jupiter in the middle of the night usually about 4 am I have noticed a big difference between me needing something or wanting something for some reason if I want something it very rarely arrives if I need something it always seems to arrive and have come to the conclusion it must be something within me which is stopping the magick from happening …one day !!!

3 Likes

I wake up at 5am everyday as I have a Dog which MAKES me get up at that time to feed him. He is an early riser lol. Very annoying sometimes. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Basically you don’t need to adhere to any of the plenatry alignment stuff. Calling entities and successful spellcasting doesn’t hingst upon special times, days, etc. the only thing I lile to adhere to is the moon cycles for consecration but that’s it. The argument for following planetary cycles is that they enpower stuff, but it just complicates stuf. There are other ways to empower your rites and spells castings.

I’ve called demons in broad daylight and it really didn’t bother them at all. There’s one exception which I’ll stand by and that is the witching hour 3 am. The veil is slightly thinner then in if you cast spells during this time they will likely manifest faster. But again you don’t need to adhere to that to cast a spell it just helps a bit.

Hope it helps.

Teras390

4 Likes

Thanks @Teras390 i did wonder why my success rate wasn’t any different so that helps thanks

2 Likes

Unfortunately I have an African grey parrot who likes to sleep in until 9:30 am so he’s no help. Maybe I should ask the demons for a useful familiar instead :grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes