Question on Latin Incantations

I experimented with some Latin incantations today, I found one that was used to expel dark forces and I felt it instantly

So I started make my own incantations using translations which also worked, I was able to use the energy very well

However today strange things have been happening, I don’t know if it’s because I summoned Enki or if it’s because of the incantations

Like I hit my head really hard to the edge of a window, I’m fine but then when I ordered a waffle, the delivery guy fell and hurt his wrist and my waffle literally flew all the way down to the most bottom floor of the building

I don’t know if I’m overthinking it but it’s just been weird seeing that pattern

There some really old school occultists that would say to offer blood while using powerful incantations and I think Latin is one of them

But at the same time I don’t know if it’s because I summoned Enki, his energy can be a little overwhelming

Has anyone experienced something like this where they experiment with words of power or summon a spirit and they get hurt or a similar situation? I don’t know if I’m overthinking it but it was just an odd pattern that caught my attention

And to be fair I’m not putting my all my eggs in incantations basket, because there are people that use Latin as their prayers too, but I thought I’d just share it anyway

1 Like

I wonder if the expelling of “dark forces” just pissed some entity off rather than work completely. I don’t know why Enki would cause accidents.

Out of interest, which incantations did you use? :thinking:

Exactly, I was about to ask the same question :smile: and to make it more direct, Do you mind mentioning the name of the book please? :blush:

I used an incantation called “Tenebris Exilium”

It translates to “darkness exiled” or exile darkness

I felt it very potent but also to be clear I’ve been having strange dreams lately too, dreams of Babylon and being bound, I’ve been having dreams of Samael pretty much all week and it was like a group of people had tied me up with ropes from my arms and legs and I was Samael in the dream

I basically used the incantation to banish those energies but honestly I don’t see why I’d piss off any Babylonian spirits or groups of Babylonian magicians

I did curse Nibiru though a while back using Enoch Petrucellies rite but I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it

I’m not sure exactly what it is but when I started my pathworking with Naamah 2 weeks later I started having these dreams of Babylon and some of deep fears were popping up a lot also

I didn’t get the incantations from a book, strictly used the lingo directly, they’re very easy to construct actually

But besides that one I used other ones too, to heal, to banish devilish energies etc. But not sure if it’s connected

All I get for that online is some game or manga, so you created a chant using just those two words, right?

The word “tenebris” doesn’t always mean “dark”, I see some alternatives including “life out of the darkness” and google translates it as “life IN the dark”. Where exile means to be banished from your native country. The dark is where all life and light gestates and is born. Tenebris exilium could thus also mean “exile the life/light from the dark”. This would maybe intensify the dark around you.

So, it’s possible you were banishing light not dark. “Pello tenebris” means “I banish the dark”. But I guess you wanted to banish the dark?

That should work though, imo, you just have to work harder to supply the intention, you can’t rely on any collective human opinion to provide it with any underlying weight, and you may have to work against the astral weight of it’s other possible meanings, assuming I’m right that is. :thinking:

The other question is what was your intention when doing the chanting? What “dark forces” were you trying to expel, who was in the crosshairs?

Whether this was planet or the ship (or both), I wouldn’t see this as “dark”, but I would see it as life in the dark (of space) but I guess that depends on your intention again.

What chant did you use for devilish energies? Who was the target of that?

Well a while back over a month ago I suppose I was attacked by a sentinel ship in my sleep with their stress beams that make your go crazy, it’s the same Enoch petrucelly describes in his book of soul retrieval, so I attacked and took my soul fragment back only to realize they’ve been fucking with my family for years ever since I was 13 and they caused my mothers mental illness when she spiritually awakened and started channeling

I became aware of these beings the Anunnaki, archons, genetically manipulated beings, but I’ve noticed that archonic DNA trauma is a part of me too I have lifetimes of it, I remember them clearly, and I’ve been doing the work for years to break out of it, healing my soul and my DNA template with aliens and spirits, I don’t think they like it, hence why I feel like they’d like to keep me bound because I’ve been breaking some serious ties and levels of consciousness they operate from, it’s like my evolution is a threat

But I guess that’s a well known fact that they don’t want Superhumans they can’t control

That makes sense. Enoch Archon video is good, but for me, like a bad smell they just came right back. It’s not enough to banish.

I was able to finally remove them from my life with work. I did find Cameron Day’s website hepful and talked about that here. But eventually the best thing I did was a 2 hour vision working where I hunted them down all over the Earth and attacked them with the same fire I use on all parasites.

I said once “Sometimes it’s that hard because you’re that good.”
I do feel like the Archons go for those who have the ability to ascend n the lifetime, and they don’t want that, so in a way, it’s a backhanded compliment. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tenebris exilium = The exile by/in the darkness.
It’s like if you wanted to take refuge in the darkness, i really like this mantra actually.

I guess your experience is more about your power and the force you diplayed out of you. Remember, we create our own reality. I’m not that stunned when things like that happened.