Question New house

Hello my fellow friends,

is been a while since I posted, but is all well, so From blessings from BUNE and Lucifer, i was able to purchase a home, but after just noticing and I was curious off this Picture i saw on google street view with this face on it, again the house is a complete rebuilt. and no history of craziness. but this kinda bother me again, I do not

feel any negativity while in it, but This picture was old.

1 Like

I had a friend ( Santera) looked at this, and she stated to cleanse the house, not to worry about it. soooooo I need yo guys opinion also.

Thank you!

It does look like a face
A cleansing would be good

1 Like

yes this will be definitely be done, but just like any other house or condo business office, is always good to cleanse.

Thanks for your input.

FYI, this pic was before the complete remodel, this pic might of been with the person still living there from what I heard it was a old man, and the daughter sold the house to investors

1 Like

When I zoom in closer on this picture I actually see a second face.

1 Like

Can this be good bad, again this pic is a google street view mostly likely years ago. I feel a positive energy in the house, so does other people.

1 Like

Since you and other people feel positive energy in the house, if you do decide to cleanse it, for instance, using a smudge stick (sage), as you move around the property you can ask that any negative or harmful energies leave but welcome all positive energies to remain.
I’ve done this and found it was a successful method.

1 Like

Wow thanks, never thought about that, My wife and I will be doing this Friday we move on Friday.
I was actually there today, and I felt like they didn’t want me to leave in a positive way. felt really good.

Thanks for your input.

You’re welcome and congratulations on the new home.

2 Likes

Thank you, This forum change my mindset, and I’ve learn alot, so THANK YOU