Question for those that work with Duke Dantalion

Greetings :slight_smile:
Had a question for someone that could help me out about Duke Dantalion…

I was at work ( I work alone) and answering what I believed was a call from him, woke from a nap Sunday and the name just flashed in my head and was loud DANTELION! …
this was after having had a long talk with Lucifer about some life issues, was thinking that Father kind if like referred me to Dantalion…

well I drew out the sigil and followed the instructions I found from another…

I chatted and did feel energy about me while I did, I am pretty sure I made a connection and an agreement…

Could one of you that are more adept to this ask him if it was him I was talking to? That he indeed did call me and heard my answer…

I am slowly getting the hang of this kind of thing, Lucifer was so easy to get to know, others I am just not sure I am reaching…

Thank you in advance and take care of yourselves :slight_smile:
Chris

1 Like

If you really heard a “DANTELION” then someone or himself wants you to work him. What really work with him is that if you need his help you can:
Open his sigil and state you desire,
tell him that you would like to honor or “pay” him first, when you’re done, do something valuable for him a piece of Art, a youtube video, or share his Sigil accross the internet (he likes it) and wait for it.

1 Like

That is the deal I made yes, just wanted to know if it was him that I interacted with last night… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I keep a sharpie with me and draw his sigil where I can as well :slight_smile:
It is like marketing for a Demon lol… it’s all good…

1 Like

I’m sure he likes it, really :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use a pendulum for communication with the demons and have several drawings/sigils I made for other Demons I always ask who ever I am speaking to show me their art I made for them. Or I will ask them a pointed question that they would know.

I do that as well :slight_smile: awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

In my agreement I am spreading his seal far and wide… just sent out 30 PM’s in FB lol…

1 Like