Question for people who see the numbers: 111,444,777 etc

So I’ve been doing research on these numbers for over 2 years now and I still just don’t quite get it. I still don’t get the meaning. I get bombarded with all kinds of angel signs every single day. So I want to ask the people who also experience these things on a daily basis what you might’ve learned. Did you figure out the meaning of the messages for you?

Again, I’m not really asking what the numbers mean for me but what they ended up meaning for you guys. I know there are a lot of other posts based on these numbers.

I also know that what might’ve been the message for you won’t exactly be the message for everybody. Just looking for possible correlations.

I also wonder how it might correlate with my interest in Lilith and succbi in general.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Since working with the infernal the frequencies of 1:11, 11:11, 7:11 has increased dramatically in my experience. I’ve seen these numbers throughout my life. More so now.

When i seeked answers to the same question you had.
I was led by intuition to twin pillars for the 11:11
I done a google search and a fair bit came up.

I haven’t looked beyond those twin pillars. To busy with other stuff. I do find that they follow a certain train of thought. If your on the right path you will get the feeling of knowing at the exact time you see the numbers.

Other times the feelings are different and trigger a reminder to remember your path. Bit hard to explain.

When i first saw them my mind would think about what does this mean? Trying to find a solution or a connection to these numbers.

This is in my experience, I’m not sure if it’s the same for others.

1 Like