Question about your ritual for hire eric!🙂

So, I always wondered…how did you come up with an idea of putting the benefits of a business and the success of your magic together? My question is how did you come up with the idea for ritual for hire? I know a lot of people who do magic don’t offer services, so what made you decide you wanted to?

And how did you start the business up? A few friends became successful clients and word spread perhaps? Where did you first make your name known starting out that got you to the ritual for hire you are today!

I’m very curious to hear any answers even if it’s not directly from EA himself!

Edit: for clarification I’m asking this because this is potentially my last source of good income and it’s something I really enjoy so I was wondering if I could get some insight and advice just incase I potentially try to start up a ritual for hire business myself one day.

You might have better luck asking him on his live YouTube chats to be honest.

2 Likes

I never catch him on those and when I do the chats are too active, my message goes rushing away lol

1 Like

We haven’t seen him in the forum for ages to be honest. You might have better luck doing one of those paid questions so he actually sees it.

2 Likes

Oh, ok, maybe someone else could answer this when they see it if they have an idea🤔 the reason why I’m asking is because this is my last source of good potential income and it’s something I really enjoy so I was looking for some insight just incase possibly later in the future I decide to do ritual for hire of my own, which is why I asked where did you start ect!

1 Like

Have you talked to @C.Kendall? I know @N.D_Blackwood is just starting out so maybe they could give you advice?

1 Like

Would Connor even answer my DM lol I’m sure he gets a shit ton

I just thought about it I’m sure I could work with a few demons to help get the business booming and such but I’m honestly atm just looking for simple advice lol

1 Like

Blowing* not booming lol

I think EA did a video on it already. If I am not mistaken it is called “when did I sell out” or something similar.

Oh like how he started? Interesting I’ll have to check it out

He was tagged here so he might come here and y’all could set something up.

I am building my own businesses online. I have to tell you it takes a lot of work. Social media marketing is your best friend and I am talking about Multiple Platforms posting multiple times a day. You need to send hours a day everyday as well as you are building it.

2 Likes

to bad I can’t find it now, with the Youtube take down and all.