Question about vampiric process

Once the vampiric process has been started, does it “stop”? I don’t wish to go into too personal details, but sometime this summer I began to notice changes within my energetic make-up and began to have real and sudden cravings for cow’s blood and raw beef specifically. I also “felt” different and my energy became thicker and darkened. I honestly became frightened by these changes because they were so pronounced that I petitioned a demon to remove these vampiric energies from my body. The next day, it appeared that these energies were removed. However as I began to come across readings about vampirism recently this week, my understanding has improved and I’m interested in managing these parts of myself more effectively. Does the process “start over” or has it just halted or were the changes reversed…? I hope I’m making sense.

Hmm…I’m confused.

In your introduction less than half an hour ago, you said this about your magical experience:

But now you’re claiming to be a vampire, and summoning demons? :thinking:

Hey, I’m sorry about the confusion that has me a little embarrassed honestly. I’m not claiming to be a vampire of any sort and I’ve engaged in spell casting and communicating with demonic entities yes but nothing of great experience so I’m hesitant to say that “yes I have conducted engagements with demons”. I mostly stick to reading and studying because before I did the appropriate reading things were not very traditional.

Update: Did some digging on the internet about this and found a really interesting article by DH Thorne linked here:
https://www.mindtheshadows.com/2018/09/mind-shadows.html?m=1

In one of the very further down paragraphs he explains that a co-dependent relationship with shadow beings can sometimes occur in which the host person may develop (directly quoted from him) “the psychic/Sanguine vampiric need to feed and the innate abilities required to do so intentionally/unintentionally”. He wrote an extremely great and detailed article titled “Mind the Shadows” (I really want to read his book!) about shadow beings and interactions with them. When saying co-dependent relationship I mean what he described in the article.

Recently I’ve been recognizing interactions in my life with shadow beings and I’m really interested to learn more about them.

Take a look at norse900 's journal about his work with Thorne’s Shadownomicon.

1 Like

Will do! Thank you for the reading recommendation.

1 Like

He did some interesting work with the shadow beings (Thorne himself even followed his journal) so I think it will give you a good look at that particular path. The Shadows are not to be taken lightly, so if you do choose to work with them, I think norse’s experience will give you an idea of what to expect.

1 Like