Question about the inverted pentagram exercises

So, I draw an inverted pentagram on a computer paper with a black Sharpie and started to gaize uppon it and saw its lines disappearing and saw it flashing. Do I need to do it on black cloth with red ink?

1 Like

as far as i know, no.

you do it as you see fit, as long as it is flashing its working imo.

1 Like

I used red pencil crayon on black construction paper so, to answer your question, no, you do not need to use a cloth, though for the exercise the pentagram is supposed to be red or silver.

Are you using the conjuration as well?

The “Alash tad al’ash tal ashtu” conjuration? Yes.

1 Like

I used.3x2 black piece of cardboard,and painted the pentagram with thick red paint.I also hung it on the southern wall of my temple,so it’s there to utilize whenever I want.Plus it gives a real majickal vibe to my temple.When I walk in and see the inverted pentagram and my UC on the floor it really tells my mind what I’m entering the room for.The next thing I wanna do is paint The Seal Of The Sorcerer on the same kind of board and hang it in my temple.I hear opening it brings great power over the spirits.

I can’t open sigils yet but I have definitely opened the pentagram more than once.Hmm maybe I should paint a spirits sigil like the pentagram,and I’ll be able to open it.

1 Like

Humm… Very interesting Musta_Krackish, never thought about that. I might try the same thing! :slight_smile:

That’s interesting.I’ve performed the pentagram rite several times,but yesterday while looking at the pentagram and chanting I got the urge to turn to the north where I have the first gateway from the BoA inscribed with green chalk.Not the gateway of pacts,but the first one to be drawn on a wall.I started the Grand Incantation again,and after a couple minutes the gatway flashed somewhat.I closed my eyes and continued.By the time I was done there was DEFINITELY a pressence that came. through.I had to stop to get my daughter on the schoolbus though.Tonight I might try this prior to an evocation attempt.

1 Like

Yes this has been my main downfall in majick.I’ve seen it as well as people who have done divinations for me.In one of EA’s videos he said something that really resonated with me.He said that before his first success at physical evocation all the other ones felt like practice.That’s what it feels like for me sometimes,even though I know that this mentality is.destroying the ritual before it even starts.Has anyone been through this? How did you overcome it?

1 Like

Hi korgon,

The first time I spoke those 2 incantations they seemed familiar like I know this language. Has anyone had that effect? I have the kingdom of flames on my book shelf I will put it on my to do list.

For me I have a binder that is my current book of shadows its back and I drew the inverted pentagram on the front and put it on my south wall when I wake up and I can just feel the power coursing through me and all around me and in the symbol glows red and orange.

1 Like

Thank you Korgon I’ll take a look at it. I’m really waiting for his mastering soul travel leaving my body is one of the hardest things I’ve tried to do its like I’m locked in it.

1 Like

I know how you feel, so frustrating I’ve been trying to leave my body for almost 2 years…