Question about the black sun (dream) (long)

So first of all, a little backround. (If you can call it ). So it was a while ago from my first posts in this forum. I’ll be honest I was embaressed on writing, or answering the coments. Sorry. So probably I progressed? Now I work with Lilith and King Paimon. I am not working directly, more on meditating on them for now. Developing some clairsences. Found my spirit guide. Also I think Lilith introduced me to my origin or past life. But enough of this. Let’s get to the topic. So I had a dream about the sun:

1. So I was kind of a beeing. Maybe an angel, and I was transforming trough different forms. It feels that first I transformed trough all the 4 elements. Then I transformed to some kind of purple beeing. Like electricity. Then from the universe fell two balls. One on me and other on an other. When it fell on me, I saw images of the black sun. And I said: “I don’t need the black sun. I am already am the black sun.” So I understood that I transformed to the black sun. Not physically, but maybe I got the properties and my body probably changed.

Maybe this doesn’t say much, but it’s weird for me to dream about the sun. Then I went on the forum to look for information on the black sun, there are a lot of inputs. I saw a lot of meditations on the forum, and felt that I would want to try the meditations but I didn’t listen to the feeling. In the evening during Lilith’s meditation I thought what the dream could mean if anything at all. And then I heard: “Don’t focus on us, focus on the black sun. It will help with your confidence.” I was confused, because I have a hard time on trusting what I see or hear. Worst part I don’t have intuition on these things so you can say I am “blind” in this. Then I thought: if I would get another dream about this then maybe. Because you know that dream could be a coincidence. It wasn’t directly a dream but…

1. I was darkness, but also the light. With the light I killed 144000 demons. In the night I protected myself with my dark powers. I was engaged to a king. He was scared: “You’re the darkness…” “Yes, I am. But I"m also the light”. First dream was like this. I had second dream, which I don’t remember, but I know it wasn’t about the sun. Then I woke up and said: “I am from the black sun.” And fell asleep again.

Something like this. I am sorry if this is stupid but I would want to hear your opinions on this. Sorry for the long post.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Sounds like the spirits showed you something to help with your magick. Maybe try meditating on it more and see what happens.

2 Likes

Yeah, I started meditating on it yesterday. For now I felt only shivers.

1 Like