Question about the Binaural Beats

This question might seem a little dumb, but since I’m new to magick, I’ll ask anyway.

Can Theta and Gamma binaural beats help someone get into Theta Gamma Sync?

Maybe. It’s never worked for me.

Binaural and isochronic beats can definitely tune in your brain waves. You have to find the ones that work for you.
Avoid beats that alternate between various waves or beats that progressively go to theta starting from alpha or gamma.
I’d suggest to listen to strictly delta waves instead, these will naturally force you to sleep but if you ride out the first few stages of losing consciousness you’ll emerge in a very deep theta state, the more you experience theta the more you’ll start getting gamma peaks.

Also try Shamanic drumming, Tuvian throat singing and Tibetan singing balls.

This one below works perfectly with me and gets me in trance very fast.

[url=http://youtu.be/Tbj3ihvYEso[/url]

for some I am sure they would work, each person is different; I say woork with them untill you know one way or the other. i work with them, and they did help alot. There is good discussion on this if you go to the search under Binaural beats.

[quote=“Kamikaze2020, post:1, topic:8007”]This question might seem a little dumb, but since I’m new to magick, I’ll ask anyway.

Can Theta and Gamma binaural beats help someone get into Theta Gamma Sync?[/quote]

[quote=“Zeus, post:3, topic:8007”]Binaural and isochronic beats can definitely tune in your brain waves. You have to find the ones that work for you.
Avoid beats that alternate between various waves or beats that progressively go to theta starting from alpha or gamma.
I’d suggest to listen to strictly delta waves instead, these will naturally force you to sleep but if you ride out the first few stages of losing consciousness you’ll emerge in a very deep theta state, the more you experience theta the more you’ll start getting gamma peaks.

Also try Shamanic drumming, Tuvian throat singing and Tibetan singing balls.

This one below works perfectly with me and gets me in trance very fast.

[url=http://youtu.be/Tbj3ihvYEso[/url][/quote]

The link is not working :frowning:

^ I’ve noticed url code doesn’t work when viewing the forum from a mobile device.

Try this link instead:

I already tried this before, and nothing happened. If you want listen to these waves, know if they are the specific waves, and do not trust on any youtube video, just a warning. :slight_smile:

@livinggod, it’s not just about waves or frenq. (or whatever is it), it also depends on you. If you found that music very relaxing for your mind, it will work. It doesn’t work the same for everyone, you can only speak of yourself.

Thank you all for trying to help :slight_smile:
At least I figured out why I can’t enter TGS.
I can’t concentrate in the present.
I keep thinking about the past and future, which hinders me from entering TGS.
Distraction is my worst enemy.

[quote=“Kamikaze2020, post:9, topic:8007”]Thank you all for trying to help :slight_smile:
At least I figured out why I can’t enter TGS. I can’t concentrate in the present. I keep thinking about the past and future, which hinders me from entering TGS. Distraction is my worst enemy.[/quote]

the way around that is to keep your eyes and your hands steady, and also your breath. make an audio of yourself saying inhale (pause for 5 seconds) exhale (pause for 7 seconds) and loop that. then breathe to the audio while you keep your eyes and thumbs perfectly still. do that for 20 minutes. what will happen is you will get really tired, but don’t stop. when you do that, theta gamma sync will happen at around the 15 minute mark and you may even feel like you are about to black out, which itself is the transformation of consciousness.

give that a try and see if it works for you

1 Like