Question about King Paimon

I evoked him for the first time last week and it went well. I liked him and his energy and results a great deal.

My question is, does King Paimon help with Baneful magic?
If I use Lucifer for Bane , people get screwed over health wise / sanity wise.
If I use Andromalius, he tends to get people arrested, charged, jailed and is very moral
Another goes absolutely ape shit etc.

How does King Paimon deal with people abusing or taking advantage of magicians he favours requesting help?

4 Likes

:thinking: he subject people to your well! Mind control or something like that. What I experienced is people throwing complements at me out of the blue! My boss of all people… :sweat_smile: he used to nag! I didn’t ask or do anything! It just happened! Also people being helpful and such!

2 Likes

I think (may be wrong here) that he prefers manipulating others thoughts to hurting them outright.

3 Likes

:thinking: he can drive someone to insanity! With the right reasons off course!

2 Likes

Really? I found him to be extremely powerful,but not in a have to prove it type way. Chilled and very supportive. He held my arms for a short while. He could do whatever he wants as he is so powerful I suppose

3 Likes

:kissing_heart: yep that’s the king :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Mabe ill use him

1 Like

What do you plan on using him for?

He can help with baneful magic, but not a very dark one. I mean, he can really help you with some stuff, but he’ll prefer to do others, his way.

3 Likes

I have not met officially so I want to meet him officially

2 Likes

Do it, when you are ready of course. It was a chill evocation, I felt loads better afterwards and he was very supportive. I am in awe of him actually. I put it off for so long and I am glad I did it

2 Likes