Question about King Asmoday

Would it be wise to get in touch with Asmodeus to help me deal with issues surrounding jealousy, anger, possessiveness, and vengeful tendencies (specifically in romantic relationships)? Since he rules over that realm, I assume that not only does he understand the true intensity of these emotional states from a human POV, but also knows a fair bit about how to get them under control. I hope my rationale makes sense. If it doesn’t, I’d also like to know why so I can learn and problem-solve better.

2 Likes

Wait no more… Asmodeus will indeed be of great help to you… A very versatile and powerful entity…

1 Like

ummm…did you put a sexualised pic of the Goddess Kali as your profile or am i wrong?

Thank you for the encouragement. He struck me as an intelligent, virile being and rather human in his nature - at least as human as a daemonic King can be. Have you worked with him?

That’s not meant to be Kali (her skin is not blue/black). It’s just an original concept illustration by one of my favourite artists. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i have not worked with Asmodeus but i would reccomend Lucifer

1 Like

oh ok, sorry, i saw that and it bothered me a bit but i had to make sure, i was not angry, just bothered a bit, since it looked like her and well…sexualising her just bothers me

1 Like

some people may draw her with white skin though lol even though yes, shes blue n black

No issues.

It is said his mother was human

1 Like

His planet Neptune…
On thing I know is that he is strategic and critical… And definitely not an easy way out… Yikes… Other way round… But after you’re done with his ways of teaching… You get to be one refined mf

1 Like

And he may probably just, bring, all these emotions and repressed shit to the surface… Lol… Gives you the whole mountain once to deal with

1 Like

Then that would be an aspect of her or the Adi Shakti, not necessarily Kali Ma. Kali’s skin in her Mahankali avatara (and the other 8 forms) is always blue.

1 Like

I would expect that with his Virgo-Scorpionic nature. Ngl, I’m a little intimidated though haha.

1 Like

Relax and Tango😂

1 Like

Definitely considering working with him as well. I have nothing but love and admiration for him.

1 Like

except smashan kali i think, there she is pitch black

1 Like

Asmodeus is a King Djinn, the first Shedim. He also has an aspect that is very connected to what you’re seeking.

2 Likes

Very interesting! Which aspect would that be? Before I call upon him I would like to do some homework.

Asmodeus is also said to be Aeshma, who is said to be a being of wrath, rage, and things around it. So of course he can help work through it as well.

2 Likes