Question about keeping Sigil's in Altar?

Good Day to everyone. Hope you are doing good.

I have several altar’s in my temple. I have seal of each demon on their altar. I did infernal working where I created an inverted pentagram with given symbol’s by King Satan. I have sticked that seal up the altar. I’m feeling drained for the past 3 weeks. I don’t sleep at times. Once I did not sleep for straight 3 days. Now I’m sleeping a lot. Feeling drained and can’t focus. My question is , is it safe to open sigils and keep it in my temple permanently. Should I cleanse my temple with salt. Do share your thoughts please.

1 Like

Generally, kept sigils are for ongoing work & single use sigils are burnt or placed in water and discarded. It depends on your purposes.
If your energy bodies are having a hard time adjusting, consider calling up Satan and explaining what is going on.
By the way, you called him - so why cleanse?

1 Like

It’s normal to open it and let it opened to channel Satan :hearts: Maybe you have too many? Burn some sigils and let some opened. Around 7 sigils to keep them opened is okay

1 Like

You may want to cover the sigils (wrap them in cloth), or stick them in a grimiore or your journal (if you have one) to reduce the energies your being exposed to.

My altar is a box with doors on the front, so though I have a handful of active open sigils, they’re inside. Right now my altar is covered and “at rest”.

Otherwise I have a couple other sigils in a book. (Sigils of archangels Raphael, Gabriel, and Michael).

1 Like

I saw on a website where they wrote to cleanse temple on monthly basis cause there might be parasite or imposter lurking in the temple. But yeah, what you are saying is true. Sorry for the late reply.

1 Like

I have around 12 seals sticked to the wall. Placed it permanently. Guess I need to reduce. Are there any possibilities for keeping a sour jar for almost 3 months in my qliphotic temple. Or is it normal to have weird sleep pattern due to the energy. My temple is in my bedroom.

1 Like

That sounds cool to have an altar box. I will get one soon. Demons which are called for temporary fix, i will keep their seal in a brass vessel. Is it okay?

Hey maybe is the sour jar, such workings is better to be kept in the basement and in the dark. 12 - 13 sigils need more concentration but that is like ok, right?

1 Like

True Rav, I will need to take this sour jar out. Anyway thanks for helping me out.

1 Like