Question about heart feeling:

Just wondering from an energetic standpoint…what it is I’m feeling.

It’s chronic but triggered more when stressed (aka family chaos). I also noticed that over the years along with this feeling, I have less tolerance for stress lol.

It’s feels like an almost hole in my chest (bad analogy) that is filled with this not so good feeling warm feeling or something. And say after something, like my sister is done yelling/being mean at me, it makes this feeling worse (like the warmth radiates out). The feeling isn’t even over my heart but right at the center of my chest.

I know people usually associate warmth as pleasurable but in this case - trust me it isn’t

This has been chronic for about well, a good portion of my life. As my life (family in particular) has been very chaotic to say the least. Also I’ve tried those “heart chakra healing videos” - does nothing. I think once I felt a release but now unless something is triggering the feeling…I’m rather numb or can’t feel the healing affects.

So physically, I would call this chronic stress…what do you call it energetically, if any impact?

2 Likes

You’re getting bombed with sadness and accepting it, so you push them away holding onto it because you don’t want more.
I know very well how it feels and the warmth is the anger radiating from your heart chakra.
If these things are projected upon you, they probably aren’t even your miseries.
Let them go, send them back, forgive yourself not them, it’ll help transmute the energies.

1 Like

Studies show that one of the leading causes for stress comes from having to deal with expectations. I think you are getting stressful because you do not know how to handle your mind, most people don’t. No attention has been paid as how to handle this mind. How to handle this emotion, how to handle this body. How to handle these energies; nothing has been done about it. You’re managing such a sophisticated system accidentally. So you being stressful, is a natural outcome of such unconscious living. There is no other way to be. Don’t think your job is stressful or your family is stressful. Now you are a student, being a student is stressful. If you don’t find employment when you come out of college that is stressful. If you get a job, it becomes more stressful. If you don’t get married for some people that is very stressful. Then, you don’t get children that becomes stressful. So it is not your job or your life situation which are stressful. Stress is only happening to you because of your inability to manage your own system. Not knowing how to manage this system is stressfulness. If your system happened the way you want it, you wouldn’t be stressful. If you do meditation for only 21 minutes a day, today you put your pulse rate before and after food, do it for six weeks, check your pulse rate and see. It will be considerably down. Which essentially shows, with the same level of activity this is a simple indicator, there are many other parameters that you could check but this is an extremely simple indicator for which you don’t have to go to any laboratory, you can check it yourself. The lowering of the pulse with the same level of activity indicates that your system is going at an easier pace. That means it’s working much more efficiently. If you drive your car at 2000 rpm, the engine may last 100,000 kilometres or miles. If you drive the same engine at 5000 rpm, it may last only 50,000 miles or less. Simply because it’s unnecessarily revved up. So if your bodily system can do everything that it has to do at an easy pace that means it is happening efficiently. Any machine which has least amount of friction within itself happens efficiently naturally produces more with least amount of stress. It is definitely time for you do some yoga and meditation all together.