Question about Gods

Though words are synonymous, over time with updated beliefs they never remain the same thing. Much like gender and sex. Ghost is another name that was used as a replacement. The teachings I have and books I’ve read, experiences I’ve had with entities that were not egregious, would not be the same as yours, so there’ll always be disagreement between parties. Like for instance the source of power is seen as one source that branches into many different smaller sources. Which would be different gods, demons and everything in between.
An old hermetic instil-ment, I’m not sure what the new terms for magicians are these days.

Soul and spirit are still synonymous to this day though, it didn’t really change with time it stayed the same, but no belief was put forth to really change the ‘official’ definition when looked up lol.

I simply call myself an energy worker or a druid in practice, things like magician, dark magician, etc raise really avoidable vibes for me with how much has developed around those titles lol.

But yeah I see the many sources somewhat like that but not quite, each source is their own source and original to me the primordial void gods are their own sources, tiamat, abzu, khaos, etc and their children and descendents are part of them as they are the progenitors and existed before everything else. But that’s just an example, they’re not the only sources I believe in.

There’s always been a distinction between Spirit and soul is what I meant because of the separation from body, though it’s theology based in this instance being mind, body and soul that makes up human kind. The distinction was a soul itself is part of the individual as a personal element and spirit as a heavenly component of a human. In dichotomy, the concept of soul sharing contrasts to spirit. A quick search on the net and I’m sure it’ll all come up.

I haven’t been told yet if the source I mentioned has a name or what they are but it’s almost never what I’ve read. Though, I am the kind of whatever works for you type of person. If it works for you then continue because what I di works for me, more than fine.

the synonyms for soul is spirit, psyche, inner self, among other things.

as for the source concepts, I didn’t read about it or taught about it by someone else, initially I had my experiences with “my” source, which no longer exists as itself.

Oddly specific… never had an entity manifest in a trailer park “Kyle” fashion, but it is what it is…

Likely not, unless you are currently working with them. These energies tend not to just randomly appear unless called upon or there is a current relationship.

1 Like

I more meant to look up what soul and spirit means in terms of what makes them distinguishable.
There’s a list of distinctions(looking beyond the christian sites obviously unless it’s your thing). Each are the interpersonal part of us that shares contrast but never the seen as the same thing.

Bro you most definitely can sell your soul… I think your concept of source is, not well informed… THE SOURCE IS A MACHINE… The higher power you refer to is a machine… Its like a collective pussy consciousness…
Let me give you an "as above so I below " answer… Our parents give birth to our mortal bodies… They are our mortal source… But that, doesn’t mean we can’t, decide, to, be slaves for others… Or worship our parents for the rest of this lifetime… The source doesn’t give a, FUCK… And if it does… It, can’t really, stop you from doing shit unless this is your WILL… (that is why aleister Crowley was born (do what thou wilt) to remind humans that we are little god heads and we decide for ourselves whatever the fuck we want…
So multiple sources… One source… Doesn’t focking matter mate…
If you can become a, mortal slave… You can become a spiritual slave

1 Like

Yeah nah I’m not selling my Soul but for some reason all of these higher Powers keeping coming expecting me to do so or wanting to at least be part of my destiny

You sure it’s them? Attention is energy for a trickster or parasite. A deity, angel, or demon has no issue gaining a soul from someone but rarely gave I see it pushed.

1 Like

Thats a good Question i don’t know but I just usually Ignore whoever it is until they leave and if they don’t u banish them

also what do mean by this do mean the they would go to someone more willing to offer it to them or the if they want it they would just take it

1 Like

A lot of people like to believe demons, gods, angels, etc have no use for ‘buying’ souls/servitude. However, none of them are above doing it, I know Baal owns souls, Lucifer, Set, and so forth for reasons of their own.

They’re more likely to go to someone who offers willingly and within good reason then to force someone to do it.

1 Like

Okay got it thanks