Question about godnames & Hebrew

Two nights ago in a dream, a godform told me that one of the common syllables (or maybe letters) in a godname, I THINK it was He or something, represented the State of Israel, meaning the pact between that group of people and their specific god.

I don’t have a lot of expertise in this area and wondered if this is something commonly known, or whether anyone else received it as “UPG” or whatever?

1 Like

I don’t care much what my enemy represents, so no, never even made contact with a definite godform. If Nid counts, then I did, but otherwise, no.

Could you elaborate on what specific character/syllable was mentioned I’d like to look into that.

Also was a specific godname specified?

The godform I saw was spelling out this word, and as he spoke I could see the syllables take shape in front of him, a bit like real-life subtitling, only in English letters - I THINK they may have looked something like this, in English:

?? - ?? - He (or Heh) - Li or Ri - something else.

I THINK it was five syllables and the first two were either beginning with Je-something or El, I know both were definitely in the word but I can’t remember the exact order.

I’ve never been very good with other languages and aphabets (apart from runes) and I had to look up He/Heth on wikipedia today, and because this was transcribed into English anyway I can’t be sure what the others were exactly, but this godform told me that bit about the H syllable representing that pact, and didn’t talk about any of the other parts of that name, although I remember from the dream “knowing” it was a name of the Divine.

It was a weird dream (almost all my dreams are weird now, since I started the Ahriman invocation over a month ago) and it felt important that he was telling me this stuff.

1 Like

You mean the ‘Heh’ as in Yad-Heh-Vav-Heh? = ה

In my understanding of it, the combined name is essentially the Yin/Yang…the quintessential duality, yet the underlying unity of existence itself, thus it is the ultimate name of God. It contains elements of the masculine, the feminine, the force, and yet the form.

When used in ‘Eh-Heh-Yeh’ it essentially means ‘I am that I am’.

The ‘Heh’ or ‘He’ is the shortform name of God.

----------------FROM WIKI---------------

He is often used to represent the name of God, as He stands for Hashem, which means The Name and is a way of saying God without actually saying the name of God

In gematria, He symbolizes the number five, and when used at the beginning of Hebrew years, it means 5000 (i.e. התשנ״ד in numbers would be the date 5754).

Attached to words, He may have three possible meanings:

A preposition meaning the definite article "the", or the relative pronouns "that", or "who" (as in "a boy who reads"). For example, yeled, a boy; hayeled, the boy.
A prefix indicating that the sentence is a question. (For example, Yadata, You knew; Hayadata?, Did you know?)
A suffix after place names indicating movement towards the given noun. (For example, Yerushalayim, Jerusalem; Yerushalaymah, towards Jerusalem.)

He, representing five in gematria, is often found on amulets, symbolizing the five fingers of a hand, a very common talismanic symbol.

I am really just starting to learn Hebrew but I hope this helps with the basics of it.

I don’t know - it looked like “Heh” in English letters in the dream, and then when I looked up the Hebrew alphabet on wiki, I thought it was either He or Heth… sorry that’s not very detailed! :o(

1 Like

After a bit of a look, perhaps…

(the hebrew reads left to right)
יְהוָ֣ה יִרְאֶה
YHVH YRAH
Yahweh Jireh
Or … God will Provide…

The name I refer to is specifically in Genesis 22:14

Genesis 22, Story about how Abraham is tested and then God agrees to help him and all his descendants. This relates to your mentioning of a covenant or agreement of a bond between this god and his people.

Pretty good connection I would say.

[quote=“NariusV, post:7, topic:2748”]Genesis 22, Story about how Abraham is tested and then God agrees to help him and all his descendants. This relates to your mentioning of a covenant or agreement of a bond between this god and his people.

Pretty good connection I would say.[/quote]

Wow, that seems like it’s right alongside it in meaning. Serious thanks!! I need to check in with my spirits and see what this is about.

Thanks!

1 Like