Question about Enochian Magick

I’ve been doing it for a while now and I read some backstory which I didn’t really believe for a brief moment.

Is it okay to approach this magick without completely believing in it? Or do you have to really believe in magick for things to happen.

I’ve also read that angels don’t need to be believed by humans. As long as they have faith in it, that’s enough is this true at all?

Belief is a potent tool in maigck. It is not important what you believe, just as long as you can come up with a plausible explanation that what you are doing will result in the effect you want.

This is why magick works if you believe angels and demons and gods are real.

This is why magick works if you believe angels and demons and gods are not real.

This is why magick works if you believe in a single all powerful God.

This is why magick works if you’re an atheist.

Magick is a technology that uses your consciousness to interact with the universe. Your beliefs are the lenses through which your consciousness perceives all experience.

Enochian is a specific type of this technology, but the why of its efficacy is completely up to you to decide. Are they angels? Are they demons? Are they Pokemon?

The truth is, it really doesn’t matter. You do certain things, and certain things happen regardless.

4 Likes

Does magick work for them even though they don’t fully believe in the supernatural?

Yes, as long as they can come up with a plausible explanation for it that fits their worldview.

Belief in the “supernatural” and in spirits is not at all necessary for magick. There are materialistic and humanist beliefs that still allow for it.

1 Like

I have got Succes Magick by Damon Brand and I’ve been feeling good after doing some rituals.

My reason is: all my magick rituals of Success Magick might be real and they all might manifest. Is this enough to keep the magick going? I’ve read that you don’t need to fully believe in angels, as long as you have faith in them

Mate, he already gave you enough answer lol.

That doesn’t make any sense, since “faith” is a form of belief.

Yes. Just follow the instructions, use the technology as presented, and that’s all you need to do.

3 Likes

At least it’s helpful. He always gives great replies so I’d rather ask one person than ask everyone for help